July 1, 2014. Dear diary: today I started a patient in CellCept . . .

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

username456789

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
The ACGME is ******ed.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Gotta love case logs. It's like kindergarten all over again with "Take Home" folders.

I can't imagine what it would be like to complete the case logs in a high volume Mohs fellowship. I wonder if dermpath fellows have to log the cases they've reviewed?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I can't imagine what it would be like to complete the case logs in a high volume Mohs fellowship. I wonder if dermpath fellows have to log the cases they've reviewed?

What I can't understand is if a resident isn't being exposed to certain disease processes enough, based on looking at the logs, what can the training program do to change it? Probably nothing. It's not like very program has specialized clinics for every entity.

I don't know why Mohs fellowships decided to come under the ACGME umbrella. It just lends itself to more regulations. I understand some standardization but it just goes overboard sometimes with micromanaging everything. I don't think Dermpath has to: http://www.acgme.org/acgmeweb/tabid...LogSystem/ListofSpecialtiesUsingCaseLogs.aspx