SDN Members don't see this ad. (About Ads) Okay guys so I'm reapplying this coming cycle. My sGPA is 3.1, oGPA 3.2 I got a 25Q on my MCAT last year in August. I applied kinda late got one interview no acceptance. So I'm starting to study again and I'm gonna take my MCAT again on June 16. Should I wait to send my secondaries until I get my new score or just send it out June 1st and then send my scores as a update?