Just a reminder...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ItsGavinC

Moderator Emeritus
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
AADSAS on the web is available beginning May 17th, according to the ADEA/AADSAS website (www.adea.org).

Get those LORs and personal statements ready. Good luck to all those applying!

:)

Members don't see this ad.

That information was available for about month now. 16 more days people! :clap:

Mo007 said:
That information was available for about month now. 16 more days people! :clap:

its true that the info is avail on the web but you be surprised how many people lose track of things.

i just did a presentation for my former predental club on my experince of last year's application. honestly, about 15 people showed up and none of them have even started a rough draft for their statement letter or asked any professors for LOR's. i feel so glad i did this. hope it will help them for the next app cycle.

Members don't see this ad :)
Good Job PERFECT.

May 17th, a day I've waited for for four years !(well and that is also the same day as I take the last final of the semester :D ) At my school we have a pre-health committee that has June 9th deadline for having all LOR's, personal statement, and a few other forms turned in so they can make a committe evaluation letter by August. Already asked for most of my LOR and did my personal statment, now I just have to wait for semester grades then I can fill out AADSAS, take the DAT and get into d-school(ok maybe wishful thinking :laugh: )

Good to hear you're on top of things!

Good luck to all future 2005 applicants!

Wow, drpduck, you are amazing.
May I know which schools are u applying to?

Well done, perfect. :thumbup:

10 schools: UMaryland (state school), BU, NYU, Temple, Case Western, UPitt, VCU, Nova, UDM, UConn

The main reason I'm on top of things is because my gpa is less then stellar (2.96, hopefully will be 3.0 in a couple weeks when I'm done this semester), and I'm getting it out of the way as to allow myself to be devoted to nothing but DAT studying for 2 months over the summer.

Study hard DRPDUCK. You'll need to score as well as you can on the DAT. I wish you the best of luck.

grettlin2 said:
Well done, perfect. :thumbup:

thanks but it was no big deal. it was the least i could do for both CSUN and IUSD.

wait, where is the reimbursment for making 100's of xerox copies?? :laugh:
just kidding.

PERFECT3435 said:
thanks but it was no big deal. it was the least i could do for both CSUN and IUSD....

Could you also sell for CSUF and USC, too, next time? :D

grettlin2 said:
Could you also sell for CSUF and USC, too, next time? :D

i am not sure if i know what you are talking about. if yo umean my kaplan stuff then FYI i had a whole bunch of practice tests for the DAT and i gave it to whoever wanted them yestrday for free. i personally paid for them but i really didn't feel like selling them so i simply gave them away.