just fed up...super long post

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jthomp26

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm going re-write this in the morning

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Are you doing okay? :(
Khar you always seem to give out good and supportive advice to aspiring pre-dental students. I commend you for that, and I would definitely be your patient if you were around my area :oops:... I'm sure you will be a genuine/good dentist.
-end of compliments- :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Khar you always seem to give out good and supportive advice to aspiring pre-dental students. I commend you for that, and I would definitely be your patient if you were around my area :oops:... I'm sure you will be a genuine/good dentist.
-end of compliments- :D

Well thank you. However, I for one hope you are not my patient, as I plan on being a dentist for the federal govt, followed by state service (e.g. a prison), a community clinic, or a hospital. ;)

Best of luck in your own studies and in becoming a dentist.

Hawaiian courtesy at it's best. Your input is appreciated.

OP, I hope you do well. I am still waiting for the edit if it's going to happen.

OP: I am really curious what was in your post now that you have taken it out. I also hope everything is OK.

Also, Kahr is a very valuable person to this forum for both his solid advice and his positive demeanor. Thanks for being a cool dude man! :thumbup: