Just PASSED!!! MOCA 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Did you pass MOCA on the first try?

• Total voters

kzoogas

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well, I made it through, and now I have my MOCA study materials for sale. These were great for review, and I highly recommend both. Brand new condition, (No highlighting or markings in the binder, and noscratches on the CD's).

Niels Jensen MOCA BLUE binder $400 ($595 on his site.)

Audio MOCA CD's $450 ($695 on his site)

Buy both, and I'll ship them to you for free!!

Members don't see this ad.

Well, I made it through, and now I have my MOCA study materials for sale. These were great for review, and I highly recommend both. Brand new condition, (No highlighting or markings in the binder, and noscratches on the CD's).

Niels Jensen MOCA BLUE binder $400 ($595 on his site.)

Audio MOCA CD's $450 ($695 on his site)

Buy both, and I'll ship them to you for free!!
I am interested!
Please reply if MOCA blue materials still available. Thanks

Wanted: MOCA blue review materials
Please reply. Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
Wanted: MOCA blue review materials
Please reply. Thanks
Moca Blue is Big Blue with a new chapter on airway management. Save your money and bust out your old BIG BLUE!!

All the above is not needed. All due respect to DR JeNSEN. Just buy two books at amazon. One question book and one concise up to date review. Read through it for six weeks consistently. SHould cost you about 100 dollars on amazon.

Reactions: 1 user
I did the same as criticalelement and easily passed.

I did nothing and passed. I am 56 yo, read the current journals and do anesthesia this full time.

All the above is not needed. All due respect to DR JeNSEN. Just buy two books at amazon. One question book and one concise up to date review. Read through it for six weeks consistently. SHould cost you about 100 dollars on amazon.
Ok - which 2 books exactly?
Would be very helpful as I am hesitant to engage in all that for a July exam!