Just Want to Pass COMLEX 3?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

snowwhitemd

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All

Didn't mean to start another COMLEX thread but the other threads seem to focus on excelling on the COMLEX. I struggle with tests and the COMLEX in general. I really just want to pass this thing. I can't distract myself by using too many sources because it will overwhelm me and that won't help me succeed. Maybe this thread can help those like myself who struggle with the COMLEX and are really intent on just passing the test.

For testers like myself who are looking for the formula to pass, for successful test-takers, what would you recommend to just pass the exam?

Is it true this test has the most OMM on it compared to previous tests? What percent of the test had OMM?

For those who failed, what did you wish you focused on and what did you the second time to pass?

It seems like Comquest + Savarese/OMM is enough to pass the test if you know those two sources really well?

Would any of you recommend Crush Step 3 or another text?

Any feedback is gladly welcomed and thanks for reading this

Members don't see this ad.

It seems like Comquest + Savarese/OMM is enough to pass the test if you know those two sources really well?

It seems the consensus is that Comquest + Savarese is sufficient.

I haven't taken the test yet, but after doing 1/2 of the Comquest questions, it seems there is NOTHING new that wasn't tested on for Step 2. I purchased First Aid for Step 3 which actually omits a number of topics that are both in Comquest and FA for Step 2.

I did well on Steps I and II and I plan on studying the same way as before. I'm doing Comquest questions on tutor mode, annotating into FA for Step 2 and Savarese, and then I'm going to repeat the questions I got wrong a second time.

Hopefully this helps and maybe some others who have actually taken it can weigh in too.