KA Passages vs. NextStep Strategy&Practice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rraidermd

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So my test is not until September and I'm about to finish my content review pretty soon. I plan on completing both KA passages and NS strategy and practice passages before then. And yes of course I will do all the AAMC stuff, but that's for closer to my test date. For anybody who has tried out BOTH khan and NS, which one of these two would be recommended to save closer to my test date? Or should I mix it up and do Khan passages on some days and NS on the other days? I already have my practice tests planned out so please don't answer anything about that.

Any help/insight would be appreciated thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm doing this and I'm mixing them up. I am using the NS practice books for chem/physics, bio/biochem, and psyc/sociology. Also I'm going through the first 5 practice passages for each section in TBR documenting my times overall and per passage. "They" say TBR and NS are too in depth but I already have basic concepts down PAT for everything except physics.