Kansas City (KCUMB-COM) Discussion Thread 2012 - 2013

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Did everyone placed on the wait list receive the email today asking if we were still interested and had us confirm our spot?

Members don't see this ad.

Did everyone placed on the wait list receive the email today asking if we were still interested and had us confirm our spot?

Yep got it. I'm set on a different school so withdrew. Hope one of you sdn peeps get it!

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Members don't see this ad :)
I think the 2012-2013 is pretty much dead so I just wanted to say goodluck to those applying and see ya'll in August!!

I will be joining KCUMB next year. Is anyone looking for a room mate? I am primarily interested in a 1 or 2 bedroom apartment/loft. Thanks. Let me know.

I will be joining KCUMB next year. Is anyone looking for a room mate? I am primarily interested in a 1 or 2 bedroom apartment/loft. Thanks. Let me know.

There should be a KCUMB class of 2017 facebook group, join that and you'll probably have more luck.

Hey for any of you that have decided to go to other schools and had a deposit down at Century Towers could you please tell them you changed your mind, because CT is full, and I am trying move up their waitlist so I can live there.