1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Check out PREMED.me!
    Offers FREE service to help premeds manage their applications and MCAT study calendars and identify schools to target.

Kaplan AAMC 11 solutions

Discussion in 'Kaplan MCAT Forum' started by 411309, Apr 13, 2012.

1. This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors and sponsors. Thank you.
  1. 411309

411309 zzzz Gold Donor

Pre-Medical
    Did kaplan ever make solutions for this test?When I took the class a year ago they didnt have solutions for 11...For the record, all my aamcs were legally purchased through the kaplan online course. Id really, really love to have the solutions for aamc 11 -_-.
  2. KaplanPatrick

KaplanPatrick Elite Kaplan Instructor Exhibitor

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    SDN Sponsor SDN Exhibitor SDN 2+ Year Member
    ColeSmalls - Yes we have solutions to AAMC 11! Do you still have access to your online materials? When you finish the test you have immediate access to the solutions and explanations!
  3. 411309

411309 zzzz Gold Donor

Pre-Medical
    No I dont. I used the class around a year ago and when I used the class they didnt have the solutions avaialbe for 11
  4. KaplanPatrick

KaplanPatrick Elite Kaplan Instructor Exhibitor

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    SDN Sponsor SDN Exhibitor SDN 2+ Year Member
    Apologies for the confusion. We DO have solutions for AAMC #11. Let me know if I can answer any questions for you!
  5. 411309

411309 zzzz Gold Donor

Pre-Medical
    is it possible that i could get the PDF copy of kaplan's aamc 11 solutions? I still have all the other pdf explanation copys that I got for the other exams through taking the kap course.