Kaplan Blue Book

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

blbx93

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am looking to buy the kaplan blue book, but I was wondering how much of a difference there is between the 2008-2009 and the 2009-2010 version. On Amazon the difference is about 100 dollars between the two items. I can't believe they are all that different, but the outrageous difference in price makes me wonder if the newer version is that much better for 2010 test prep. Any idea if it's worth the extra hundred bucks?

Members don't see this ad.

I am looking to buy the kaplan blue book, but I was wondering how much of a difference there is between the 2008-2009 and the 2009-2010 version. On Amazon the difference is about 100 dollars between the two items. I can't believe they are all that different, but the outrageous difference in price makes me wonder if the newer version is that much better for 2010 test prep. Any idea if it's worth the extra hundred bucks?

I say no. But I have not seen the new one. I don't think there is that much new info. I would buy the older one or a used one. From 08-09 or so... you can maybe even get a 09-10 one on here used.

well for one thing, both of those editions are old. this is the latest version of the kaplan blue book http://www.amazon.com/Kaplan-DAT-De...=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1274166881&sr=8-2

it just came out 2 weeks ago, i would get that instead. (its also only $50 on amazon)