Kaplan Course Study Schedule

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jwnichols21

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I have just begun my Kaplan on-site classroom course. I was wondering if there are any study schedules out there that I could as an aide with this course? It lasts about 7 weeks. I have a sample schedule for the weeks AFTER the course, but what kind of routine should I get into while taking the class? I will also have access to Cliff's AP Bio, DAT Destroyer, and Crack DAT PAT very soon. Should these be incorporated right now, or rather after the course is complete (therefore just stick to the Kaplan resources during the course?) Any and all advice would be appreciated! Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

you can certainly use other resources along with kaplan. I would make sure to attend all the kaplan classes and finish all the homework assigned, since your "refund" or whatever is dependent on your course completion. DAT destroyer was amazing for the subjects it covered. I wish they had the mathematics book when I was studying.

when i was studying, I was putting in 5-6 hours/day for most days. It's not that hard to do if you split that up in 2 hour blocks: 2hrs in the morning, 1-2 hrs in the afternoon, and 1-2 at night. That way you can still enjoy doing things during this summer and not feel so burnt out.