Kaplan FL #10 & 11

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tport

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everybody,
I've been lurking for months but finally posted because I have a question somebody might be able to answer... does anybody know anything about Kaplan's FL #10 and 11. I was scoring great on my full lengths and my scores were gradually increasing into 30s. I've been taking full lengths weekly. I had to void FL #9, and then took 10 and 11. On #10 I scored a 20!!! and then to make matters worse, a week later I scored a 19 on #11!!!! WHAT??? My verbal dropped from a 12 to a 5!!! I am strong in verbal! Does anybody know if 10 and 11 are just ridiculously hard and nothing at all like the real thing, or have I just burned myself out and need to take a step back to regroup? It was quite discouraging to say the least... test day is in two weeks! Has this happened to anybody? Any tips? Thank you!
Theresa

Members don't see this ad.

FL 10 and 11 are a waste of time. In my studies I only did FL 1-9 and 7 AAMC exams plus their section/topical tests. That is plenty of practice!