Kaplan FL #2 (2013) --- Huh?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
H

HCHopeful

So, I just recently finished two months of content review using TBR. I only studied Gen Chem, Physics, and Bio, as I am in Organic Chem right now (one month into it). Having said this, I am planning on going into the exam very low in O-Chem knowledge. My goals are a 12 in PS; 11 in VR; and 9 in BS. I recently took the Kaplan FL #2 from 2013 and scored a 29 with a 12/9/8 breakdown. I have heard so many differing opinions on Kaplan's tests that I don't know whether to be happy or displeased. I know my verbal was a joke, simply because I always score horrendously on Kaplan's verbal (I've been averaging 32.5/40 in EK 101 and TPRH Verbal).

The only other FL's I've taken were done before ANY studying, and I scored a 23 on AAMC #3 (6/10/7) and a 23 on Kaplan FL #1 (7/10/6). I plan on taking an AAMC exam this weekend to see where I stand. I am currently scheduled to take the MCAT on January 23rd, but I'd really like to move it up for having the option of retaking.

I would like it to be known that I would be happy with a 30 on the actual thing. I have a 3.9 GPA (3.95 science) and my first choice is and will be UNMC (Nebraska resident).

Can anyone tell me where my score on Kaplan stands? Should I be worried or am I right where I should be?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.