Kaplan Gchem on Science test B

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Thundercatz

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else feel that the gchem on test B is ridiculously hard? Well its not hard, but there is no way I can do any of these calculations without a calculator and some of this stuff I have never seen!

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone else feel that the gchem on test B is ridiculously hard? Well its not hard, but there is no way I can do any of these calculations without a calculator and some of this stuff I have never seen!
yea I was going through that last night. I did upto #55 but was having hard time solving them. I was like what the hell and I skipped the whole gchem. I just thought it was me though since I was so tired by last nite and freaked out coz my test was in 24 hours.

dude, i know what you mean. They ask you to all these crazy calculations. From past experience, I know that nothing like that will appear on the dat so I would skip it...unless you're an over achiever times two!

yeah, are you guys talking about the intergration of the natural sciences packet? I also did that last night and got my a** handed to me! The mixing one was weird.

yeah, are you guys talking about the intergration of the natural sciences packet? I also did that last night and got my a** handed to me! The mixing one was weird.

Yea, I did the ochem and bio fine but that gchem was ridiculous!