Kaplan MCAT Complete Set

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mdooney

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I ordered the full Kaplan set from their website, but decided to pursue a different career. The books are brand new, never been used. They are still in the box they came in. They cost me $1,999. I'd be willing to sell them to you for less. Please message me if you're interested and we can negotiate a price, thanks!

It includes everything that it says on the Kaplan website:
  • A comprehensive array of instructional videos covering everything you would learn in any other Kaplan course
  • Over 100 hours of total instruction
  • A total of 8,000+ MCAT practice items, including 13 full-length practice tests, each psychometrically evaluated and fully aligned with the new test blueprint
  • A complete MCAT library: Kaplan’s best-selling 7-book Subject Review, Lesson Book, and High-Yield Problem Solving Guide—created in partnership with Scientific American (also available as eBooks)
  • MCAT Qbank—design your own practice quizzes from more than 1,000 MCAT-style questions and track your progress as you go
  • A mobile flashcard app for convenient prep on the go

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: