Kaplan Pharmacology or First Aid Pharm

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UTdoc4eva

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
If I feel like I learned nothing, like can’t spit out anything, about pharmacology after my med class. Is it a good idea to try to memorize the crap out of the first aid pharm section? I have the 2005, I don’t know if there is any difference in the 2007 edition, if there is please let me know. But is this enough to rock the pharm questions on the USMLE, or do you need to know more, like the Kaplan book? I don’t want to waste time doing Kaplan if First Aid Pharm is more then enough. For those who have been in my shoes, and rocked the exam….if you can give some advice about it.

So Kaplan or First Aid Pharm for someone that doesn’t remember anything from Pharm and wants to rock the USMLE pharm Q’s?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Seriously???? I have read the FA Pharm and feel that it is lacking. Is the pharm on the actual USMLE easier than that on QBank, USMLERx, and the QBook?

Seriously???? I have read the FA Pharm and feel that it is lacking. Is the pharm on the actual USMLE easier than that on QBank, USMLERx, and the QBook?
I've found every pharm q in QBank somewhere in FA. It takes some hunting, though.