Kaplan ppl: is it me, or are FL 6-10 harder than 1-5?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cardsurgguy

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
it seems like Kaplan FL 6-10 are much harder than 1-5

however, strangely enough, I'm matching my scores for the most part

so are you finding 6-10 harder, same, or easier than FL 1-5?

Members don't see this ad.

I just took FL7, and thought it was a really poorly written test.

Some of the questions were solid difficult questions, but other ones, it seemed like they were trying so hard to make it difficult that they were making logical leaps that just werent substantiated by the information in the passage.

Of course I did poorly on it (mm. about 3 pts lower than my overall average and 5-6 pts lower than my last two tests).. but since it is ultimately curved, maybe it's just me..

I gotta get in there earlier so i can get ahold of those AAMCs..

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't know if they were harder (I took 6 and 7) but I wasn't focused as much. I did about average on 6 and worse than usual on 7. I took 6 on the computer pdf file (bad idea) and 7 at the center.

Right now they are just a blur in memory. I scored comparable numbers on the FL6 and FL7 as the 1-5 tests within the same week.

silkworm said:
Right now they are just a blur in memory. I scored comparable numbers on the FL6 and FL7 as the 1-5 tests within the same week.

After 5, they get MUCH harder.....do them only for practicing the thought process. Do not score them after timed conditions. If I didn't say don't get discouraged, you'd get discouraged.

I took FL 7 and did the same as the others. I have taken ps and vr on FL 8 and have my usual 10s on both of those as well.