For Sale Kaplan Review Books - All for $30!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

InsertMemberNameHere

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am selling all 5 of my Kaplan (2012) review books and the Kaplan Quicksheets. These books include 1) General Chemistry Review Notes, 2) Physics Review Notes, 3) Verbal Reasoning Review Notes, 4) Biology Review Notes, 5) Organic Chemistry Review Notes, and 6) Kaplan Quicksheets (all 6 shown in attached jpg picture).

They are only very lightly used and are in very good condition. These books helped me perform very well on my MCAT in June, and I highly recommend them! You can have them all for $30. You won't find a better price!

Message me or post here if you have questions or if you are interested. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• Kaplan MCAT Books.jpg
    Kaplan MCAT Books.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 30
I am selling all 5 of my Kaplan (2012) review books and the Kaplan Quicksheets. These books include 1) General Chemistry Review Notes, 2) Physics Review Notes, 3) Verbal Reasoning Review Notes, 4) Biology Review Notes, 5) Organic Chemistry Review Notes, and 6) Kaplan Quicksheets (all 6 shown in attached jpg picture).

They are only very lightly used and are in very good condition. These books helped me perform very well on my MCAT in June, and I highly recommend them! You can have them all for $30. You won't find a better price!

Message me or post here if you have questions or if you are interested. Thank you!
Can you do 20$?

Can you do 20$?

I can sell for $25 if you pay for the shipping.

You won't find a better deal than this, folks! ~$30 bucks for 5 Kaplan MCAT prep books is a fantastic deal! Get them and start studying before the MCAT changes!

Thanks. PM me or post here for any questions.

Members don't see this ad :)
Bump.

This is a great offer, everyone! All 5 Kaplan books for $30! You won't find a better deal! Message me if interested.

Selling all 5 Kaplan books for $20 now!

If you're taking the old test, you won't find a better deal. These books helped me greatly in getting my target score! Post here or message me if you are interested. Thanks.