Kaplan Science Integration Workshop B

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ryan85

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I did fairly well on workshop A, missing only like 3 questions in each section, but B is a different story. I barely got through the bio and the g-chem is killing me so far. Did any one do well on the real DAT but not so well on this particular workshop?

Members don't see this ad.

yeah the workshops were pretty hard but needed for the real exam. kaplan provides about 90% of the facts you need to know... the DAT just quizzes you on those facts in a different way than kaplan. but i did the kaplan course all the way through... started with a 13 on the diagnostic and ended up with a 21 on the real thing. i hardly practiced PAT and got a 20... so it's definitely doable

I think workshop questions are not really good compare to topscore and dat achiever

ryan85 said:
I did fairly well on workshop A, missing only like 3 questions in each section, but B is a different story. I barely got through the bio and the g-chem is killing me so far. Did any one do well on the real DAT but not so well on this particular workshop?

Did you take midterm 2 and 3 yet for the kaplan course? How did you do on those? Midterm 3's gchem and ochem killed me. so discouraging.

i only really remember the final. i got like 21, 19, 20. The g chem questions on the B workshop are really killer and most can't be done without a calculator, which leads me to think that they are way too hard to appear on the real thing. I am using it mostly to study than as a gauge of my score.