Kaplan's MCAT Qbank feedback

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tokspor

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been using Kaplan's MCAT Qbank as a source for full science passages. Has anyone used this before or is currently using it? If so, how much did you find the questions to be representative of the actual test, or at least the AAMC practice tests?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
They give you full passages now? When I took Kaplan the Qbank was all multiple choice, with numerous errors and misrepresentations so I ended up not using it.

If they improved it from when I took the class (essentially a year ago) and there are passages available that would sound like good practice. Maybe a current Kaplan student can comment for you.

Well, QBank for me was exactly like taking Kaplan Full Length's or Section Tests, the format and question style is exactly the same. With that said, there are numerous threads on how Kaplan's tests relate to AAMC tests and the actual, but from when I took the test (7/2) it seemed that Kaplan helped me prepare by providing difficult passages and questions. It's good practice and you should definitely use it to focus on your weak points