Menu Icon Search
Close Search

About the ads

Kaplan's On Demand OAT Courses

Discussion in 'Kaplan Test Prep and Admissions' started by KaplanOAT, 03.04.11.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KaplanOAT

KaplanOAT Test Prep Expert Exhibitor

Pre-Optometry
    SDN Sponsor SDN Exhibitor

SDN Members don't see this ad. (About Ads)
    Kaplan's On Demand option allows you to prep at your own pace with comprehensive video instruction from our expert teachers, accessible when and where you want.

OAT Advantage − On Demand

$1,249 or 3 installments of $417

Complete the Kaplan OAT program at the best time and place for you. Whether because of schedule, location, or learning style, some students study best independently. OAT Advantage − On Demand provides all of the strategies, materials, and analysis offered with any of our comprehensive course options free of the obligations that come with a pre-set class schedule.

Last edited: 03.04.11
  2. cmec429

cmec429

Pre-Optometry
    SDN 5+ Year Member
    In the event that the student needs to ask a question on a particular topic that the 'on demand' resources don't cover, will he/she be able to ask a Kaplan instructor?

3. KaplanPatrick

KaplanPatrick Elite Kaplan Instructor Exhibitor

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    SDN Sponsor SDN Exhibitor SDN 2+ Year Member
    cmec429,

Yes absolutely! You will be able to contact elite Kaplan instructors via email. We want to make sure that you have the best experience possible. We really are hear to help you in every way possible!

Patrick

4. xeno655

xeno655 (655)

Pre-Optometry
    I just had a question about the finances of taking this course. Your post says that we can pay in installments? Does that mean we just pay the first payment when we sign up, and we can pay the other 2 payments as we are taking the course? This will be a big investment for me and my family, so I wanted to get all the details worked out first. Thanks!

5. KaplanPatrick

KaplanPatrick Elite Kaplan Instructor Exhibitor

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    SDN Sponsor SDN Exhibitor SDN 2+ Year Member
    xeno655,

I completely understand where you are coming from! Yes you are correct. You would pay the first installment upon registering for the course and then you would set up the other two payments with us. PM me with further questions!

Patrick

6. rad84

rad84 divided kingdom

Pre-Medical
    For how long will I have access to the course?
    If I sing up now but will not star studying till mid may, will that be a problem? Thanks.

7. 14409

Pre-Optometry
    I took the OAT earlier this month, but I am rusty in the Physics and Chemistry sections which are ultimately bringing my TS score down. I haven't taken Physics and O-Chem since 2007......

Has anyone taken the Kaplan OAT prep courses (On-Demand or the On-Site courses)? I've been hesistant to enroll in them because they are soooo expensive, but I would like to know if anyone has found them helpful in improving your scores? I need this to work...it's my last resort.

This is a huge investment.....I just need to make sure it really does provide all the information you need to get a higher score.

ANYONE???!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

// Share //

Style: SDN Universal