KCOM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sameraz

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Accepted into KCOM baby!!. I am so excited and love the school already!!!!!
Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!
I wanted to thank everyone who participates in this forum(with the very useful info) as well as those who have helped me out with certain concerns....
P.S. Not lookin 4 congrats, but just thankin those who gave me helpful advice on this forum in the past. thanks again.

[This message has been edited by sameraz (edited April 22, 1999).]

[This message has been edited by sameraz (edited April 22, 1999).]

Members don't see this ad.

Obviously you are not as well liked as OLD MAN DAVE. I don't know what to tell you. They probably used up all their congratulations for the geezer. Then again why should we care if you got into KCOM?

Seameraz. Congratulations. All your hard work has paid off. I wish you well in your new career. Sean.

Members don't see this ad :)
Whats wrong DOGBOY? Honestly, I feel bad for you. Didn't get in anywhere huh? Well too bad. With your attitude, you'd never make it in the medical profession anyways. Ha Ha

Sean, i appreciate your congrats.

Take care

No Sameraz I actually was accepted to 5 schools. I think I will make it fine in the medical profession. How come nobody is congratulating you?

Hey DOGBOY. Hes not lookin 4 congrats you dome a** . You are the biggest loser on this forum. You can't even read. I suggest you shut the f**k up if you aint got anything nice 2 say. I really doubt you got in anywhere.
BUSTER.
Go kill yourself
To everyone else:Excuse my language, but people like DOGBOY piss me off.

Tyrone, you may want to relax a little bit. I am sure your anger will serve you well at some time in you life but it is wasted on the internet. Actually Sameraz edited his message after I posted my first reply. That is how come it now says he isn't looking for congratulations. You should follow the lead of others and ignore my comments and not tell me I can't make a comment. I really only respond a second time after I get under the skin of people like you who post inflammatory comments in response to my posts. Most of the time these responses are much more vulgar and offensive than my original post. Personally I think you will be a fine physician. If you don't like the attitude of some of them just talk to them the way you did to me. Seems like that will really build the doctor=patient relationship.

Sameraz,

Please accept my congratualtions!!! KCOM & K'Ville are going to be wonderful places to begin our medical educations. I look forward to meeting you. Please feel free to e-mail me and chat about our alma-mater to be.

wink.gif

------------------
'Old Man Dave'
KCOM, Class of '03

Congratulations, I am very happy for you. KCOM is a fine school.

Hey OldManDave, I am happy to hear of your acceptance also.

So DOGBOY I was just interested if you could tell me what 5 schools you were accepted to?

Which did you pick and why?

Thanks.

Congradulations!!!!!

I look forward to joining you at KCOM

We need to all let one another know where in K'Ville we will be living, once you know, and get together for a pre-school cook-out/bash???

wink.gif

------------------
'Old Man Dave'
KCOM, Class of '03

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats sameraz. I can imagine your joy and excitment. Your posting makes me remember my feeling when I receive the phone call from NOVA.

I wish you the best.

BTW, Dogboy, to fulfill my curiosity, did you get a low MCAT score so that you ends up in DO schools?

You should think about reapplying next year, maybe you will get into a MD school.

[This message has been edited by Henry (edited April 25, 1999).]

I don't recall anywhere in any of my posts that I would rather attend allopathic school. Did you see anything like that Henry?

In rstev's thread, you have stated that if Jdaasdo have gotten mid-thirties in MCAT, probably he will not be in a DO school. By making that statement, you are telling others that you believe in people who have mid-thirties MCAT will be in MD school.

DOGBOY,

I am surprised that you are still deciding. It was my understanding you usually have a short period of time to accept an offer or your seat is given to someone else.

Is this not the case? Or did you get all of your acceptance letters in a short period of time?

[This message has been edited by Satellite (edited April 25, 1999).]

Keep in mind that he once claimed to have gotten into NOVA for the sake of seeing what out reaction was. For your protection, take his statements with a grain of salt.

I have accepted at one school and still have time to decide on another. Henry, you are reading into my post what you want, not what I meant.

Dogboy, just how many schools you have been accepted. In one post you listed 5 schools and the last one you said that you are accepted in one school????????????????????

BTW, I read your post as the way you posted and maybe your previous posting, regarding the MCAT issue, is misleading.

However, whatever your plan will be, it is fine with me.

To everyone,
Who cares what school DOGBOY or anyone else got into. The point is that is going and at this point that's all that matters.
You guys (the last three or so posts, besides Dogboy) should worry more about yourselves or congratulate Sameraz. Congratulations, Sameraz I hope to see you there in August. I'll be living at the apts in the student housing complex.
Duke

Congratulations to all who made it to KCOM.
If you have questions please visit our student government website at:

http://www.kcom-sga.threadnet.com/

I've also posted my chat schedule, for those who want some answers in real-time.

I will be free for the chat on Wednesday's from 7-8PM (MO time) for the next 2-3 weeks, April 28, May 5 and 12. If nobody logs on by 7:15...I'm gone.

Congratulations again.