Kent State Internship

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

itsnotnate

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anybody else doing the KSU Pre-Professional Internship? I'm sending in my application in a couple days...

Has anybody already completed it? How was your experience? How much would this help my application? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I did the internship in the summer of 2013. It was a great experience to see what podiatry is all about. They plan workshops and shadowing opportunities as well as a tour of the campus and downtown clinic. It's a great opportunity to meet students and admissions people. A few even remembered me when I returned for my interview. They offer lodging with a current student, or you can stay at a hotel (the Crowne plaza) for a great rate. I highly recommend the Crowne plaza. That experience really helped solidify my choice to pursue podiatry. Do it!

I did the internship in the summer of 2013. It was a great experience to see what podiatry is all about. They plan workshops and shadowing opportunities as well as a tour of the campus and downtown clinic. It's a great opportunity to meet students and admissions people. A few even remembered me when I returned for my interview. They offer lodging with a current student, or you can stay at a hotel (the Crowne plaza) for a great rate. I highly recommend the Crowne plaza. That experience really helped solidify my choice to pursue podiatry. Do it!

Thanks for the reply. I'm sending in my application Friday once my boss finishes up my LOR. Did you end up going to KSU?