kiss pharm

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
i was wondering how long are videos in total and does he cover every pharm topics. Also is it worth getting it, thanks

Members don't see this ad.

i needed my pharm to get better because i failed step and saw my score two weeks ago. pharm was my lowest. your question - every topic is covered and most videos are short. is it worth it? i think so. its not expensive and its lifetime access. i emailed them and they replied telling me that they make updates regularly and ill have access to all of those also for life. i figure its a small price to pay. ive already spent so much on this exam and its the bain of my damn existence. and i can use this for step 2 and 3 also.
id say - watch the ans lecture before you buy it to make sure you like the style.

I would like to share my experiences with KISS Pharm in case they are helpful to someone else. First of all PATHOMA is super worth the money- Dr. Sattar is amazing & I know that everyone who has tried it at my med school absolutely loves it. I had high hopes for another video lecture series because of what Dr. Sattar did with Pathoma, however, if you try KISS Pharm you will be disappointed. It is not taught by a doctor it is taught by someone who states he is a med student although I am not sure what med student he goes to? because he supposedly travels across the country promoting his video lecture series. Besides the potential lack of credibility his videos are not helpful and more expensive than Pathoma. He also makes jokes with the students during the videos that are not appropriate, not helpful, and really uncalled for- including a joke about benzodiazepines being used to "get in and get to your business and get out" in reference to date rape application. Don't waste your time or money with KISS Pharm.

I went to the PASS program when this guy was there and he is total schemer and had not even passed Step 1 at that point. He was a poor student but a great bs er.