Lake Erie - Bradenton (LECOM - Bradenton) Discussion Thread 2015 - 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
LECOM sent my a secondary but not for this campus. Does anyone have an II for LECOM-B?
Haven't gotten my secondary for here yet.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Verified June 29..no secondary. Anyone verified after and received one?!

My aacomas was verified on Monday--how long did it take you guys once verified to receive your secondaries??

Me too, it's been killing me not to get a secondary and they aleady handing out interview....correction, interviews for Lecom-E

Last edited:
Wow. Already an II? I'm a 28/3.7 GPA...no secondary yet. What is life.

Wow. Already an II? I'm a 28/3.7 GPA...no secondary yet. What is life.
I don't see a II for anyone...one person above thought a II was a secondary not interview invite. LECOM-erie apparently has sent II though

Only invites for Lecom E so far.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I don't see a II for anyone...one person above thought a II was a secondary not interview invite. LECOM-erie apparently has sent II though

Whew, I was a bit worried. On a side note, how do you feel about Deandre Jordan? LOL

Whew, I was a bit worried. On a side note, how do you feel about Deandre Jordan? LOL
omg don't even go there. beyond furious. clippers gunna clip I guess. terrible franchise...this is why they have bad karma. anyway, he's going to be booed like no other.

HAHAH i thought that was hilarious. The mav's can't catch a break. It's ok though, at least you know you won't have him shooting free throw's at the end of a game.

omg don't even go there. beyond furious. clippers gunna clip I guess. terrible franchise...this is why they have bad karma. anyway, he's going to be booed like no other.

So has anyone else been verified since mid-May and still not received anything from this place or the other LECOM despite receiving secondaries from every other program who has released them?

Reactions: 1 users
I'm in the same boat, 29 Mcat, been verified since May, good GPA, recieved secondaries from most schools and still silence from both Lecoms. It as to be something with the early apps.

Same here for me. No secondary from here but have received one from every other school I applied to...However, I did call the admissions office yesterday and the lady told me that they were still working on downloading primary applications and if I didn't receive a secondary in the next week or so to call her back.... So I am guessing they are a little behind...

Same here for me. No secondary from here but have received one from every other school I applied to...However, I did call the admissions office yesterday and the lady told me that they were still working on downloading primary applications and if I didn't receive a secondary in the next week or so to call her back.... So I am guessing they are a little behind...
I've heard that they are still downloading apps. I'm still waiting to hear from two out in Cali and Pikeville.

So has anyone else been verified since mid-May and still not received anything from this place or the other LECOM despite receiving secondaries from every other program who has released them?

No I'm in the same boat.

I am happy for everybody that has gotten an II, but let me express my annoyance that it is absolute BS that people who applied later (even if it was days later) are getting an advantage over those who applied on the first day. The inefficiencies of a COMPUTER SYSTEM is absurd.

I've received an e-mail from LECOM-Erie that my supplemental application has been processed and under the status it says it's under review, however, I haven't received the same e-mail from LECOM-Bradenton even though I submitted them one after the other?

I am happy for everybody that has gotten an II, but let me express my annoyance that it is absolute BS that people who applied later (even if it was days later) are getting an advantage over those who applied on the first day. The inefficiencies of a COMPUTER SYSTEM is absurd.
You can't blame a computer for doing exactly what it was programmed to do, or not doing what it hasn't been programmed to do. They're not self-aware (yet) and don't make decisions.

Let's all just calm down, lol. They'll get around to it soon enough! Imagine if you were responsible for getting through thousands of applications, doesn't sound so fun, does it?

I was verified in late june but still no confirmation of primaries recieved or any secondary invitation. Should I call them?...:confused:

Last edited:
I wouldn't worry until somebody posts that they received a secondary. Until then, we are all waiting.

I don't want to incite panic here, but I received a secondary from LECOM-B last week on Monday and completed it. I got LECOM-Erie secondary a couple days later.

My portal updated and it says that the admissions committee will re-review my app in 60 days.

I don't want to incite panic here, but I received a secondary from LECOM-B last week on Monday and completed it. I got LECOM-Erie secondary a couple days later.
Really? I received LECOM-Erie first then LECOM- Bradenton a half hour afterwards.

Will missing 6 credit hours of behavioral sciences hurt my chances?
Also my status for LECOM-Erie is that my application is under review and they still haven't input all the requirements I've met.
As to my status for LECOM-Bradenton, my status is that my application has been processed and sent to the admissions committee for review. With all the requirements I've met listed as received on 7/9/15 except for the aforementioned behavioral science hours.

Last edited:
Yeah for me it was the opposite. I got lecom Bradenton first then Erie three days later.
Huh, well right now for me, Bradenton has all my stuff in, whereas Erie I guess still has to input my requirements.

Huh, well right now for me, Bradenton has all my stuff in, whereas Erie I guess still has to input my requirements.

Same with me...Bradenton has all my requirements filled out, and Erie still has to input my requirements, because they're all red x's.

Last edited:
Same with me...Bradenton has all my requirements filled out, and Erie still has to input my requirements, because they're all red x's.
Haha glad to hear I'm not the only one then.

Me either... nothing so far. I submitted secondaries for both like 5-6 days ago.

I'm not sure if this helps, but it looks like my school may be a feeder school to LECOM. A couple of grads from my college go to LECOM every year in both Erie and Bradenton. They also get grads into AZCOM, MSUCOM, CUSOM, Nova, Touro-NY, RowanSOM, WVSOM, PCOM, UNECOM, and Western based on this year's acceptance rates.

I had no idea the popularity of DO schools from my college...lol

Last edited:
I'm not sure if this helps, but it looks like my school may be a feeder school to LECOM. A couple of grads from my college go to LECOM every year in both Erie and Bradenton. They also get grads into AZCOM and MSUCOM.

Ah, I see.

Well, I don't know. I'm just reading on my health professions site that lists all the schools Rutgers graduates get into for medical school.

I was thinking maybe its because i've been out of school for a few years but that doesnt make any sense either.