Lake Erie (LECOM) Discussion Thread 2015 - 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Who interviewed today? Who toured anatomy lab while we were dissecting structures in the neck? Y'all looked great! We were excited to see you. I just love interview days!

Just wanted to add I like interview days at Seton Hill too! Partly to be nostalgic/not-envious of you all in suits... and partly because nobody eats the provided breakfast so if I plan it right I can get free coffee and breakfast.

Good luck to all! I'm under two weeks out from the next PBL exam so I won't be checking this thread much, but feel free to tag me with questions, or PM me, and I'll try to answer. (More for questions about being at LECOM; I'm not in the loop on the admissions process).

Reactions: 1 users
Good luck! And yea they provide breakfast and lunch to a bunch of people in their few nice interview clothes who are also nervous lol.

Reactions: 1 user
Another day of stalking the mailman haha. Hoping today's the day we hear back, good luck everyone!

Reactions: 4 users
Has anyone gotten their decision yet? Cause I'm pretty sure that the 30 days started when they made the decision, not when we finally get the letter...

Has anyone gotten their decision yet? Cause I'm pretty sure that the 30 days started when they made the decision, not when we finally get the letter...
Decisions probably will come by the end of this week, if we are lucky. I wouldn't be surprised if we hear back next week.

Look out Erie!!!!!! Got the letter today whooooooooooooo!!! :soexcited::clap::heckyeah:

Reactions: 14 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I got my letter today too! Accepted!

Edit: The letter is dated Sept. 30th if that helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
Do you guys live around Pensylvannia? Just trying to figure out the timeline for delivery of my letter! Congrats! :D
I got my letter today too! Accepted!

Edit: The letter is dated Sept. 30th if that helps.

East coast will probably get it today, Mid-west tomorrow, and West coast on Wednesday

Do you guys live around Pensylvannia? Just trying to figure out the timeline for delivery of my letter! Congrats! :D

I'm in Alaska so super far away from PA... Haha.

Anyone from a Seton-Hill interview get a letter yet?

I'm in Alaska so super far away from PA... Haha.

Haha that's so perfect :laugh:

Nothing here on the east coast but I'm sure we'll get it soon. Fingers crossed for tomorrow. Anyways, just happy that we now know that LECOM did in fact send the letters out- congrats to everyone who found out today! :highfive:

Accepted! From Colorado and I interviewed 9/15!

Accepted. From Utah interviewed 9/18 at Erie

Reactions: 1 users
at seton hill?

Edit: nvm.. i think i know who you are. congrats! You still going to try your chances at ATSU Soma?

Hey! Yes Seton Hill. Which one are you?? :) I'm actually going to cancel my ATSU Soma interview :-/ I don't see myself picking that over BCOM. Plus I have an interview at CMU and USUHS (the military med school) and USUHS would be my top choice.

Hey! Yes Seton Hill. Which one are you?? :) I'm actually going to cancel my ATSU Soma interview :-/ I don't see myself picking that over BCOM. Plus I have an interview at CMU and USUHS (the military med school) and USUHS would be my top choice.

I sat to the left of you in the actual interview. I got wait listed at Burrell,so I'm hoping I got accepted here.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I sat to the left of you in the actual interview. I got wait listed at Burrell,so I'm hoping I got accepted here.

I'm sorry to hear that. How did you like BCOM? I hope you get accepted too!

My inner SDN anxiety is coming out! Those who got letters today= acceptances. Letters tomorrow = waitlist. Lolll jk. And Congratulations to everyone who got accepted! Really happy for you guys!!

I interviewed with you guys as well! Congrats and good luck, hope you hear good news.
I postponed my decision until Nov 15th, however I do not see myself living in Pennsylvania, that place is depressing for me.

I interviewed with you guys as well! Congrats and good luck, hope you hear good news.
I postponed my decision until Nov 15th, however I do not see myself living in Pennsylvania, that place is depressing for me.

Thanks! And I remember you too! Yea I couldn't see myself living their either. And congrats at BCOM!