Langston, TWU, Emory, & Southwest Baptist DPT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

markitatillman

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I applied to all four schools and I am currently playing the "waiting game" :eek:!! Has anybody heard back from any of these schools? GOOD LUCK TO EVERYBODY WHO IS APPLYING AND ALREADY APPLIED!!!! :love:

Members don't see this ad.

Markita, I got accepted to SBU about two weeks ago. The secret is to apply early. I esubmitted ptcas in august and sent my GRE scores out right after it. If you're worried about getting into a program because of a 3.09CGPA, you should apply to more than 4 schools. But you should hear back from SBU.

Oh BTW, I have a 3.02CGPA, and a 3.0 science GPA (this is getting old-maybe I should set up a signature setting slimy stats will show up everytime I post something.

hey, i heard back from TWU in mid to late September. I submitted my application materials early. got accepted. for the regular admissions deadline, you may hear back late november to december from TWU.

good luck! oh, if you need to know, my stats are on pg 7 of the sticky thread! cheers

Members don't see this ad :)
Markita, I got accepted to SBU about two weeks ago. The secret is to apply early. I esubmitted ptcas in august and sent my GRE scores out right after it. If you're worried about getting into a program because of a 3.09CGPA, you should apply to more than 4 schools. But you should hear back from SBU.

Oh BTW, I have a 3.02CGPA, and a 3.0 science GPA (this is getting old-maybe I should set up a signature setting slimy stats will show up everytime I post something.

Thanks. Does SBU give interviews?