Laptop/tablets/tech for PT School. HELP!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jdaniels360

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm starting PT school next week and still don't have a laptop/tablet that i'm comfortable using for school. I have an ipad but i want an actual computer too.

What do you guys have>? Suggestions? I want something smaller thats not too bulky that does the simple stuff and has a good battery life. Thats really my only criteria.

Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

I was wondering about the same thing so I'll be interested in the replies. I was looking at Microsoft's surface pro, have you checked those out?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Replied in the pre-PT forums. Cross forum posts are a no-no. OP, you've been around long enough to know this.

Regarding the Surface. I'm a fan. The Pro III is larger with a 12" IPS display and will be released mid to late summer, depending on configuration. However, it will be pricy when coupled with the keyboard. If you have any further questions, drop it off at the pre-PT thread. Good luck.

Members don't see this ad :)
Not at all Azi, some people only read the pre-pt and some only the PT. So it was necessary this time. I want everyone's opinion and its relevant to all to be able to provide input.

Not at all Azi, some people only read the pre-pt and some only the PT. So it was necessary this time. I want everyone's opinion and its relevant to all to be able to provide input.

Okay, but it's not an unspoken rule. It's forum policy.

Well, my bad,it was necessary. Maybe next time i'll just change a word or two ;)