Last Minute Advice Before MCAT on Saturday

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CliveBixby4

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm a non-trad. who is employed full time at a university hospital taking the MCAT on this Saturday. I have come to the realization that given the time constraints, and honestly, just natural ability at this point, I am not going to break 32+, which is okay for what I am looking to do. I am falling at 30 each time and I am attributing a good amount of my mistakes to just misreading or glancing over words. In some of the AAMC tests, it has been the difference between a 10/11 each time. As much as I tell myself to stay focused, stay calm and reaaaaaaaad each question carefully, it seems like two to three of my missed questions are always due to carelessness, more so PS than BS. I was wondering if any of you had any last minute tips or advice on this issue. I will be taking the remaining two tests tomorrow and Wednesday.

- Clive

Members don't see this ad.

Do the tests and understand the mistakes. Don't get too stressed either. Stress but don't stress a lot. I went into the exam really nervous and I feel a lost a few points cause of that. You can do it! Just trust yourself and hardwood. Slow down and it seems like you have solved most of your problems. It happens to everyone I think, nervousness and time constraints makes you miss things that you would normally catch. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk