"Late" Batch Support Group

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
#10thBatch and proud :cool:

P.S- still missing a LOR. yolo

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
#10thBatch and proud :cool:

P.S- still missing a LOR. yolo

When did you submit/were verified HiloH? I'm trying to get a gauge of where AADSAS is at the moment!

Members don't see this ad :)
When did you submit/were verified HiloH? I'm trying to get a gauge of where AADSAS is at the moment!
Submit 7/25
Verified 8/28
DAT was taken 8/13.. DAT got verified exactly two weeks after!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Just got verified!!!! :) Unofrtunately my LORs have not yet been received. They were sent out via snail mail aug 18th... Is this normal?

Also, I have a question about paper LORs. Since they are only mailed to AADSAS, how do all the schools access them? Do the people make photocopies that they send to each school?

Thanks

I have a question... I just went on my AADSAS profile and I went to school designations and it shows me 3 mailout dates... (ranging from 07/02 to 08/21).... Which date would be my batch number?? The first, last or middle?

I have a question... I just went on my AADSAS profile and I went to school designations and it shows me 3 mailout dates... (ranging from 07/02 to 08/21).... Which date would be my batch number?? The first, last or middle?
First one. AADSAS will do another "mail out" whenever you update anything on there. Doesn't matter that much after the first mailout date anyway since schools have access to your app.

Reactions: 1 user
First one. AADSAS will do another "mail out" whenever you update anything on there. Doesn't matter that much after the first mailout date anyway since schools have access to your app.

Thank you very much!

Anyone get their application verified recently? If you did mind sharing when you submitted?

Trying to get a feel on when I should check aadsas. I feel kind of pathetic hitting refresh every hour since it's only been a week for me

Submitted aug 1st, verified on the 3rd of this month.

Members don't see this ad :)
Gosh it really does take the full month.... this is gonna suck

That's how I feel every morning when I get my email/AADSAS/portals/voicemail and there aren't any new updates.
Except today is Saturday and I don't know why I even bothered.

I did however just pick up a part time job to supplement my full time job... so hopefully I will be so busy that I will forget to check all of those daily.

hayeahright

I never thought I'd see the day where I hope to find something in my spam folder....:brb:

I never thought I'd see the day where I hope to find something in my spam folder....:brb:
Just checked my spam because you said that. Found this as an unread email. I guess gmail knows what's spam
Screen Shot 2015-09-05 at 7.16.32 PM.png

finished my dat yesterday.. officially part of the group

only one interview here and I pretty much convinced myself that I'll get my interviews post dec which is fine but dealing with friends and family constantly asking :mad::mad:

Third batch and still haven't received any interview invitations... love my life :) *sobs quietly*

My current school just submitted the transcript (for the fourth time) and aadsas got it. Lol, story of my journey to dental school.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

I got 2 interviews at once today. 7th batch. Don't give up, people!!!

mine was verified last week (9/2/15) what batch is this?

8th Batch 2 interviews just got one today our time is now !!

I never knew applying mid august would hurt my chances this bad!! My nova interview is on Jan22nd and the representative at Nova said , that's one of their " final interview dates "!!! I can only imagine how many schools I wont even hear from....:annoyed:

I never knew applying mid august would hurt my chances this bad!! My nova interview is on Jan22nd and the representative at Nova said , that's one of their " final interview dates "!!! I can only imagine how many schools I wont even hear from....:annoyed:

Only mid western, NOVA, Marquette are the few schools that usually don't invite for interviews around October. If they do, it will be post-December

Only mid western, NOVA, Marquette are the few schools that usually don't invite for interviews around October. If they do, it will be post-December
really ruff?? that's so much better !!!! I had a feeling that if we don't get interview invites by end of September , we are technically looking at post dec!

really ruff?? that's so much better !!!! I had a feeling that if we don't get interview invites by end of September , we are technically looking at post dec!
That's still not the worst thing in the world. Theoretically, they could accept you really soon after your interview date which would mean less anxious waiting!

True !!! Im keep telling myself patience grasshopper , patience ! but it's so hard !!!

not really, your experience with NOVA is because they have been giving interviews since July 15th and have given out interviews very regularly. Only MWU-AZ and NOVA have interviews booked until Jan for now.

Some schools don't even send out any interviews while others seem to trickle. If you read from previous threads, many applicants applied in August september still get pre dec interviews.

not really, your experience with NOVA is because they have been giving interviews since July 15th and have given out interviews very regularly. Only MWU-AZ and NOVA have interviews booked until Jan for now.

Some schools don't even send out any interviews while others seem to trickle. If you read from previous threads, many applicants applied in August september still get pre dec interviews.
you were right !!!!! just got an interview from Roseman for Oct 16th ! There are pre dec spots open !!!

Last edited:
I've got an Oct 8th interview... 10th batch. There is a God :bow:

App still not verified. And if you late batchers commenting above are representative of my competition I might need to consider re-applying starting now :D

Congrats to those with interview :clap:

Submitted about 9 weeks ago, graduated 7 weeks ago, verified 5 weeks ago, DAT taken 2 weeks ago, uploaded the other day. Moved to another state. Started tutoring this past week, will get trained at Starbucks on Monday. Losing 10 pounds before I buy 'the suit.' Wondering where I'll be traveling to interview this fall.

Last edited by a moderator:
Submitted about 9 weeks ago, graduated 7 weeks ago, verified 5 weeks ago, DAT taken 2 weeks ago, verified the other day. Moved to another state. Started tutoring this past week, will get trained at Starbucks on Monday. Losing 10 pounds before I buy 'the suit.' Wondering where I'll be traveling to interview this fall.

I need to lose probably 20 pounds to fit my suit. I bought one two years ago for a wedding that I attended, and now I should probably start trying to lose some body fat to fit in that old suit lol.

8/19 Application verified.
8/25 First DAT taken.
9/11 DAT score updated.

Where would this put me?? Should I not expect any interviews until the end of this year?

8/19 Application verified.
8/25 First DAT taken.
9/11 DAT score updated.

Where would this put me?? Should I not expect any interviews until the end of this year?

Your application that was submitted 8/19 is already verified?

Weeell I created this thread a month ago with 0 interviews and little hope. Now I have 4 and hopefully more coming.
Don't lost hope, SDN! :)
6th batch unite!

Anyone get their application verified recently? If you did mind sharing when you submitted?

Trying to get a feel on when I should check aadsas. I feel kind of pathetic hitting refresh every hour since it's only been a week for me
I m doing exactly the same. I guess we should wait till the end of this month based on what j have seen on this forum.