"Late" Batch Support Group

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
GPA finally verified last night! Longest wait ever. I e-submitted August 12, and transcripts sent Aug 4, but for some reason they didn't receive my transcripts until Aug 20. Praying to be mailed out this week :)

Members don't see this ad.

DAT (aa/ts/pat/rc) 22/21/20/25 none below 20
GPA situation is weird since I was suspended many years ago, lots of F's. But if I remember correctly cum GPA was around a 2.5 last application cycle, switched majors to bio at a new school and have a 3.8

DAT (aa/ts/pat/rc) 22/21/20/25 none below 20
GPA situation is weird since I was suspended many years ago, lots of F's. But if I remember correctly cum GPA was around a 2.5 last application cycle, switched majors to bio at a new school and have a 3.8

Me too since I had foreign degree and it needs evaluation. Did you finish all the supplemental application yet ?

Anyway good luck !

Members don't see this ad :)
Not yet... these days I'm so lazy. I figure I have at least a week till my application is verified so I'll do them next week
Best of luck to you as wellď

First Interview! What should I choose between early October and early December?

Submitted today batch checking in :p

Who knows when my transcripts will be verified, they received them two months ago hopefully it wont be the full 6 weeks

Me too since I had foreign degree and it needs evaluation. Did you finish all the supplemental application yet ?

Anyway good luck !

Are you supposed to do supplemental apps before the schools receive your application? Or wait until they ask?

Are you supposed to do supplemental apps before the schools receive your application? Or wait until they ask?

different for every school. I had 3 schools that said "wait to be contacted," another few that just had a fee of around $80, and the rest had secondaries on their site to either fill out and submit or print and mail.

GPA finally verified last night! Longest wait ever. I e-submitted August 12, and transcripts sent Aug 4, but for some reason they didn't receive my transcripts until Aug 20. Praying to be mailed out this week :)
Yeah depends on schools. Some schools requires you to do supplemental right after you submit. Some says to wait until you are contacted by the admission office.

Not yet... these days I'm so lazy. I figure I have at least a week till my application is verified so I'll do them next week
Best of luck to you as wellď
Yeah I m thinking exactly the same. Haha
I m thinking skipping supplemental for certain schools coz at this point it might be too late for them. Some of them have early deadline.:)

Yeah depends on schools. Some schools requires you to do supplemental right after you submit. Some says to wait until you are contacted by the admission office.

So I understand that certain schools require that you submit your supplemental/secondary right after you submit. My question is do I submit the supplemental right after I submit the AADSAS app or after my gpa has verified and the app has been mailed out to each school?

So I understand that certain schools require that you submit your supplemental/secondary right after you submit. My question is do I submit the supplemental right after I submit the AADSAS app or after my gpa has verified and the app has been mailed out to each school?
If you can access the supp now then do it asap

Same time as you submit because it also takes time for them to process your payment.

Also, btw submitted my app 8/1, mailed out 9/10, so far 2 October interviews!!! :)

We can do it!!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Same time as you submit because it also takes time for them to process your payment.

Also, btw submitted my app 8/1, mailed out 9/10, so far 2 October interviews!!! :)

We can do it!!

If you took the DAT in early August and wanted have your app and DAT calculated at the same time, does that mean you should submit the app early/mid-August?

If you took the DAT in early August and wanted have your app and DAT calculated at the same time, does that mean you should submit the app early/mid-August?
more like early mid july... you can submit your app before your DAT

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone else feel the same writer's regret a couple days after you submit any given secondary? Like, boy why did you focus on that, or, that was way too sentimental...

With so long to wait for application responses, it really makes you start doing and undoing all your past actions/decisions.

Anyone else feel the same writer's regret a couple days after you submit any given secondary? Like, boy why did you focus on that, or, that was way too sentimental...

With so long to wait for application responses, it really makes you start doing and undoing all your past actions/decisions.

I did this with my personal statement after about a month of radio silence. I started doubting what I had originally thought was a well-written essay... thinking oh no, what if they think it's all over the place, I don't sound committed, it sounds lame, it sounds sappy and contrived, etc. But then I got 3 interview invites in a span of 3 weeks! :) My PS may not be amazing, but it's not so bad as to dissuade the schools from wanting to talk to me -- I bet yours are fine too.

And remember: "Worrying is like a rocking chair: it gives you something to do but never gets you anywhere."

You've done your best, and it's out of your hands now. Go live your life!

I paid & sent 9/3. It has yet to be mailed. I'm batch 11.

Mailed end of August and I applied to 15 schools, 0 interviews and on hold for comparison at Kentucky. No contact from other schools. I feel like wallowing today so here I am! Good luck to everyone, hopefully we all get good news some day.

Mailed end of August and I applied to 15 schools, 0 interviews and on hold for comparison at Kentucky. No contact from other schools. I feel like wallowing today so here I am! Good luck to everyone, hopefully we all get good news some day.

15 schools, Early August, 1 rejection, and no interviews. Sad days bro.

mailed at the end of august as well.

applied to 11 schools and have 1 interview at my state school. still plenty of time so stay positive!

App mailed out 9/11- 2 pre-dec interview, 1 waitlist for interview, sub 3.0 undergrad sgpa (3.2 w/ post-bacc). I did, however, apply to 30 schools (RIP wallet). There's still hope even if we dropped the ball!

Last edited:
App mailed out 9/11- 1 pre-dec interview, 1 waitlist for interview, sub 3.0 undergrad sgpa (3.2 w/ post-bacc). I did, however, apply to 27 schools (RIP wallet). There's still hope even if we dropped the ball!

If you don't mind telling me, where is your pre December interview?

Another interview UDM November 21

How long do people usually wait before hearing back for interviews? I submitted my app in June but my DAT scores were submitted the third week of Sept.

How long do people usually wait before hearing back for interviews? I submitted my app in June but my DAT scores were submitted the third week of Sept.

I received an interview 2 weeks later from one school. My applications were mailed out on the 18th of September.

My app was mailed out August 28 and I received my first interview request October 2nd.

Funny I posted this yesterday, I received my first invite yesterday!! Only a week and a day after DAT scores officially posted on AADSAS :D:D:D:D:D

Anyone have interviews with mailing date 9/4? Freaking out as I've had silence for over a month now.

Just got rejected from MWU-AZ and still 0 invites.

Anyone have interviews with mailing date 9/4? Freaking out as I've had silence for over a month now.

Mailing date 9/18 and received 2 interviews from Midwestern and Detroit.

Honestly, it is still early to worry. What schools did you apply to?
UNE, VCU, Buffalo, Michigan, Kentucky, Louiville, BU, Tufts, Marquette, UNC, Lecom, Midwestern AZ, Pitt, Maryland, Roseman