Late COMLEX PE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

flight24

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm scheduled to take my COMLEX PE in mid September, which was the only date available when I registered. For the DO's out there who matched recently, how much will this relatively late PE affect my application and ability to get interviews?

Members don't see this ad.

I took mine in October and I was fine. Make sure you stay calm, confident and be nice to the patients. Review the humanistic domain criteria because that's why a lot of people fail it, so practice with a friend or something a couple of times.

I'm scheduled to take my COMLEX PE in mid September, which was the only date available when I registered. For the DO's out there who matched recently, how much will this relatively late PE affect my application and ability to get interviews?

I took my Comlex PE at the beginning of September (9/9), I may have missed interviews at places that are competitive/fill up interview slots fast, but I had plenty of interview invites without having my scores.

Just make sure you re transmit your transcript on ERAS when you get he passing score.