Late Interviews?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HoboGumm

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All-

My girlfriend is applying to PM&R and only has one interview...

We've gone thru the old threads (and interview reviews) but haven't had any luck figuring out which programs interview late into the season.

Any advice appreciated- please pm me if you prefer.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi All-

My girlfriend is applying to PM&R and only has one interview...

We've gone thru the old threads (and interview reviews) but haven't had any luck figuring out which programs interview late into the season.

Any advice appreciated- please pm me if you prefer.

at this point, it's too late to get an interview. But my interview for Michigan State and Rush came very late (Jan). I'm afraid that one may be the only one

Need more info: how many programs did she apply to? Were her applications submitted on time? Is she only looking in one city, etc? And is she doing only PM&R with intern year built in or applying separately to intern year and PM&R residency?

She only applied to 10 spots, I believe they're all categorical.

On a different note, has anyone heard from USF?

She was offered an interview (and scheduled) but has been unable to get in touch with anyone re: confirmation and details (hotel, timing, pre-dinner etc). She's tried calling and emailing, keeps going to vmail- email hasn't been replied to.

Any info is appreciated.