Late Night, Double Feature WW Sign Ups!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm gonna cry. I had to wait for the kids to go to sleep and they refused. They finally fell asleep and it didn't record!!!!:bigtears::bigtears::bigtears:

Members don't see this ad.

Noo! Sad.

. . . This is why children aren't really worth it? :p (I kid, I kid)

Reactions: 3 users
Parasites, before and after birth.

(Cute ones at times, but still parasites, sucking the life out of you.)

Members don't see this ad :)
Alright, the tagging fest begins.

Feel free to sign up here or PM me if you really want to be anonymous. New people, feel free to join.

I know some of you said you are busy, but I wants more players. I can do as many or as few as sign up, so don't hesitate, just come!

People who already said that can't for whatever reason, one more chance:

@Mad Jack
@Lupin21
@alohacat319
@hazelmoo
@LetItSnow
@Filly Bay

Sure I'll bite.

Reactions: 1 users
Thanks for the tag, but I can't. I'm on clinic duty frequently until mid-November, as which point a I have a three week stretch where I'm off clinics.

1. Trilt
2. Kam325
3. Katashark
4. Gwen
5. Rocky
6. PBC
7. Deva
8. Hilary
9. STL
10. Zen
11. Finnick
12. FFM
13. WildZoo
14. TT
15. Ceke
16. Html

Members don't see this ad :)
I really would like to, but it's the bad time. Applying through the match and studying for NAVLE... you'll see me again after November 22
Good luck! Study hard, but remember to have some fun!

Reactions: 1 user
Alright, the tagging fest begins.

Feel free to sign up here or PM me if you really want to be anonymous. New people, feel free to join.

I know some of you said you are busy, but I wants more players. I can do as many or as few as sign up, so don't hesitate, just come!

People who already said that can't for whatever reason, one more chance:

@Mad Jack
@Lupin21
@alohacat319
@hazelmoo
@LetItSnow
@Filly Bay
I'm in the hospital 88 hours a week right now, I really can't :(

1. Trilt
2. Kam325
3. Katashark
4. Gwen
5. Rocky
6. PBC
7. Deva
8. Jilary
9. STL
10. Zen
11. Finnick
12. FFM
13. WildZoo
14. TT
15. Ceke
16. Html
17. Saki

I've never played a game on Mafia Universe, but sure I'll partake. I have a small break from midterms. :)

1. Trilt
2. Kam325
3. Katashark
4. Gwen
5. Rocky
6. PBC
7. Deva
8. Jilary
9. STL
10. Zen
11. Finnick
12. FFM
13. WildZoo
14. TT
15. Ceke
16. Html
17. Saki
18. BBC

*know nothing about the source material .. yeah i'm a virgin.
*using another forum sounds like a major PITA for this old guy.
*My birthday is the day after halloween, and I don't want to get lynched on my birthday.
*my schedule is really flaky lately. Some days crazy busy, but then days like today. nada.
*mrssov is leaving me alone for a week, so i will be Mr. dog/cat mom for the week.

Basically just a ton of reasons not to play.

but what the heck, I'm in. I would try out an StL persona, but not sure people could tell the difference. i am definitely gonna channel someone though.

Reactions: 5 users
1. Trilt
2. Kam325
3. Katashark
4. Gwen
5. Rocky
6. PBC
7. Deva
8. Jilary
9. STL
10. Zen
11. Finnick
12. FFM
13. WildZoo
14. TT
15. Ceke
16. Html
17. Saki
18. BBC
19. SOV

I've never played a game on Mafia Universe, but sure I'll partake. I have a small break from midterms. :)
It's so I can make it anonymous. Nobody will know past voting history or play style of anybody else, so we can all take fresh eyes at the game and the other players.

Plus it's kinda like a Halloween costume. You can change your play style however you would like, with nobody the wiser because nobody knows who anybody else is.

It's so I can make it anonymous. Nobody will know past voting history or play style of anybody else, so we can all take fresh eyes at the game and the other players.

Plus it's kinda like a Halloween costume. You can change your play style however you would like, with nobody the wiser because nobody knows who anybody else is.
Sounds fun!

*My birthday is the day after halloween, and I don't want to
1. It's ok. I will walk you through the source material. Just be prepared for men in drag, lots of references to sex and aliens and old horror flicks, and you'll be fine.

2. It's a PITA for me too. I am tech impaired. But I am trying to take all the heavy lifting on myself, so it should be pretty seamless for you guys.

Plus they have cool things like auto tallies, and if I wanted, the whole game could be pretty much automated. (I want to break their mold a little, so can't do that completely.)

3. Don't get yourself lynched... Maybe I'll get you a present!

I'll bite.

And just call me John Snow, because I also know nothing

Reactions: 4 users
1. Trilt
2. Kam325
3. Katashark
4. Gwen
5. Rocky
6. PBC
7. Deva
8. Jilary
9. STL
10. Zen
11. Finnick
12. FFM
13. WildZoo
14. TT
15. Ceke
16. Html
17. Saki
18. BBC
19. SOV
20. Teep

I'll bite.

And just call me John Snow, because I also know nothing
What is that 3 or 4 virgins now?

Oh goody!
WEB_RockyHorror_20thCentruyFox.jpg

(So many failed photos...)

Last edited:
*My birthday is the day after halloween, and I don't want to get lynched on my birthday.
*my schedule is really flaky lately. Some days crazy busy, but then days like today. nada.
*mrssov is leaving me alone for a week, so i will be Mr. dog/cat mom for the week.

Basically just a ton of reasons not to play.

but what the heck, I'm in. I would try out an StL persona, but not sure people could tell the difference. i am definitely gonna channel someone though.
Channel me! Then you won't get lynched on your birthday :D

Thanks for the tag but this is a bad time for me.

I'm so tempted, but I'm also pretty drunk rn (had wine club tonight) so I'm not making the best decisions..I have a break from exams for a week or so, but also have never played a game in MU, so I have no idea where even to go for it... I'll decide in the morning if I should actually sign up or not!

I'm so tempted, but I'm also pretty drunk rn (had wine club tonight) so I'm not making the best decisions..I have a break from exams for a week or so, but also have never played a game in MU, so I have no idea where even to go for it... I'll decide in the morning if I should actually sign up or not!
I have never played over there either. Dy recommended it for an anonymous game. They seem to have a pretty sweet set up.

I will give everybody screen names, passwords, everything they need to join the game and get playing. All will be taken care of for you. You will only need to click a link and be swept away by the jump to the left.

I understand if you want to wait until morning for your mind to clear. But come play!

No thanks. I'm kinda enjoying not playing for a few games. Definitely will play again, but .... the break has been nice. Gonna stay on break for now.

I would love to but I can't, I have finals next week and until that's over I'm going to be in an anatomy black hole. I'll be watching though!

Sorry about tests and such. You guys will rock em. LIS, you are gonna miss out, but I get it.

No thanks. I'm kinda enjoying not playing for a few games. Definitely will play again, but .... the break has been nice. Gonna stay on break for now.
I'm torn too. On nights so won't be around during the day, and actually haven't been tempted or interested in ww since I left. And it has been a while since my last rhps viewing (like 10 years)...

I'll leave you all in anticipa...

Reactions: 6 users