Late submission?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

roose911

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have everything ready and I'm just doing the final touches on the personal statement. I am considering re taking the MCAT next month. Should I submit the application or should I wait until the score comes in? I have fee assistance so money does not matter. The score will be coming in mid-September. If I submitted now, will it still take 4 weeks for them to review the application after the score comes in? What do you guys think?

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

If you verify now, you will be complete in mid-September when your MCAT score is released. It is your decision whether being complete in mid-September is a good application strategy.

I have everything ready and I'm just doing the final touches on the personal statement. I am considering re taking the MCAT next month. Should I submit the application or should I wait until the score comes in? I have fee assistance so money does not matter. The score will be coming in mid-September. If I submitted now, will it still take 4 weeks for them to review the application after the score comes in? What do you guys think?

Thank you!
Really need more specifics but Sept is probably too late for all but the most stellar of candidates.

Would probably apply next year. Mid-sept is pretty late