Late upload of USMLE transcript to ERAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Great Psych

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello. I have a bit of a dilemma. I am applying to dermatology and submitted my application, both for derm and prelims, through ERAS on September 15. However, I received an e-mail yesterday from a derm program stating that they couldn't process my application as my USMLE transcript was not available. I am sure that I at least triple-checked when submitting, but when I went to MyERAS, both my photograph and USMLE transcript had not been posted. For the prelims everything was made available on September 15th.

So, I have uploaded my photo and USMLE transcript to all of my derm programs. However, it is now one week away from October 1 when all programs would download for the first, or maybe second, time to obtain the MSPE. I know that many derm programs download late, even after November 1. My question is whether I should e-mail all of the programs to let them know that my USMLE transcript is now available. I feel quite foolish bringing it to their attention (and yours), but I would hate for a program to have disregarded my application because it wasn't complete. Also, would anyone know if all programs give the courtesy of e-mailing an absentminded soul whose application was missing its Step scores, or perhaps this one was unusually kind?

Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.