Latest Pharmacy School Ranking?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I would think that it depends more on the individual than the school. If you go to a low-ranked school, yet are motivated, get good grades, and network well, then you will most likely have an advantage over someone who attended a better-ranked school and didn't put forth as much effort.

A school with a better reputation might be more helpful with networking and rotations, but it still comes down to the individual student.

Members don't see this ad.

This is a funny question. I do not think the deans spend as much time filling out the rankings as you give them credit for. Of course I could be wrong, how would I know?

True. We are actively debating something which we have little insight into. Quite frankly, I only believe a dean would have the proper insight.

Good point owle. :rolleyes:

If the rankings mean something to those who are doing the hiring, then it matters, regardless of whether or not the ranking system sucks.

Members don't see this ad :)
True. We are actively debating something which we have little insight into. Quite frankly, I only believe a dean would have the proper insight.

Make sure you pick one of the 30% that actually responded. :smuggrin:

Hey: 30%. That's an objective number! And it's one that makes me not give much weight to the rankings. :prof:

I would think that it depends more on the individual than the school. If you go to a low-ranked school, yet are motivated, get good grades, and network well, then you will most likely have an advantage over someone who attended a better-ranked school and didn't put forth as much effort.

A school with a better reputation might be more helpful with networking and rotations, but it still comes down to the individual student.

This ^^ Is super wise.