Latest subpoena

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dchristismi

Gin and Tonic
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Pled! Yay!

Occasionally it's a good call from the State Attorney's office.
Considering I didn't remember the patient, even after reviewing the case, I'm glad to not have to worry about that one.

I did end up going to court a couple months ago, and partly due to my damning testimony, the guy got 15 years... Which I learned today when the office called and I thought to ask.

Members don't see this ad.

Great news!

It's weird when I get that letter from the DA saying that so-and-so has pled guilty and it totally makes my day, but then I think of what I'm happy about and I feel a little bad that I'm happy to hear that someone's life has been ruined. Soon I remember that I haven't worn my suit since I interviewed so I'm not sure if it fits, and that the hearing was on a day I was scheduled for the overnight.

Then I feel happy again.

Reactions: 1 user
I feel a little bad that I'm happy to hear that someone's life has been ruined.
When I think back to the case, and I recall what I believe the accused did, and THAT life that was ruined, I don't feel bad...at ALL.

As a blowhard elsewhere on SDN has said, "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes".

Members don't see this ad :)
When I think back to the case, and I recall what I believe the accused did, and THAT life that was ruined, I don't feel bad...at ALL.

As a blowhard elsewhere on SDN has said, "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes".
Yeah, there's that too.

Yeah, that's actually exactly how I thought of it. He came damn close to killing her, and only stopped strangling her because he thought she was already dead. He needed to go away for a long time.