LECOM B CO 2016 Alternate List

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ccump

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
LECOM B Alt List

Members don't see this ad.

Alt listed student's applications will be reevaluated after they finish interviewing, so sometime in June at the earliest. After that they will not be ranking the list exactly, but Once you move into the top 10% of the Alt list then you will be notified.

This is for Pharmacy by the way...

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm guessing they do actually rank everyone, at least the top 10%. then once they are used up, they reopen all the files and redo the rankings taking into account spring semester grades,. They will never tell you exactly where you stand so don't bother asking them...

I'm guessing they do actually rank everyone, at least the top 10%. then once they are used up, they reopen all the files and redo the rankings taking into account spring semester grades,. They will never tell you exactly where you stand so don't bother asking them...

What if the spring grades r not part of the pre-req? what if the spring grades r not full semester? or for other school who wants those particular prereq than Lecom? when exactly should i find out about my acceptence or denial ?

I'm not some expert on this matter lol, and don't claim to be. I'm just forwarding what they told me so ppl dont hav to call Lauren with the same questions that I asked.

I don't think you are required to send spring grades if they are not pre reqs so thats up to you. I was told that they will let you kno when u get accepted, but if you are not accepted they will keep you on the Alt list until school starts and then you know your denied, they said they never deny ppl on the Alt list until the end of summer...

Do you guys know how many people are placed in the alternate list ??

Last yr pharmcas said they interviewed 511 and the class size was 137. So if they dont reject anyone post interview then that means that no more than 374 ppl were offered Alt list at some point or declined their acceptance... Regardless of how you interpret the numbers, it's gotta be a lot of ppl...

If you want to increase your chances send in letters of intent as well as additional letters of rec. Show them you really want to go to lecom. Send in a letter of intent at least once a month. There's only 3 months left before school starts.

I've heard that's a good idea, but watch what you say in them because at some point I believe pharmcas will release information to them about other offers you have accepted

I was place on the alternate list today :( I hope we all get in :xf: so I saw stated before, they don't deny anyone after interviews? I wonder why I stressed so much if that is true, are you sure though cause I was under the impression that you would get rejected post interview.

They might reject post interview, but I've never seen anyone say it happened on old LECOM posts...

Im giving out my seat. Good luck!

Thanks KLin. You are my hero. Good luck where ever u go...

Well the interviews are now officially over... Now we just have to wait for the Alt list to be ranked...

Yea... Told me the last interview was last thursday...