LECOM-Bradenton C/O 2016: Fall 2012 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just called lauren and she told me to be patient. I feel like that I keep annoying her. So, I am just going to wait on her response. I know you guys are frustrated just like me. So guys stay in there we will make it and be excellent classmates! I know so! Every dark tunnel has a light in the in the end.:cool:

Members don't see this ad.

I am so frustrated, i feel like punching in the wall. Why they are so late? the interview is over, now check how many seats are available and decide how many you will choose from there, done. but instead, we have to wait until the last day to find out. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Calm down! I feel like doing that too. But life goes on. If I don't find by next week I am going to finish my masters.

Members don't see this ad :)
yeah we all are going crazy here! But it's out of our hands..

I think u might b only person on SDN left from the 4/19 interview who hasn't gotten a decision yet...

yep..i am also from 4/19 and unfortunately haven't heart anything yet :(

Have u heard ccump? Did u get in. Pharm25 an I are very curious and becoming very impatient now! How longer will this maddness will go on?

I was Alt listed, I thought pharm25 was Alt listed too cause he was posting in the Alt list forum I set up

haha nope i am not alt listed yet..but i never posted in alt list forum either :p

There are two more ppl that i know from 04/19 still havent heard anything back yet, so at least there are four total on SDN! Try not to overthink and give it a little more time guys! Next week is the last week of May, maybe they will do it faster and finish everyone on 04/19! I know it is easier said than done, but there is nothing we can do about it. I hope everyone will get in and be good classmates :xf:

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey! I have question to ask you guys. Do you think is it still possible they can put me on the alternate list at this time period? I hope not, because I know that the office will be closed Monday due to memorial day. Also I hope I get in and hear back this week.:)

Really hope to hear back this week..or i will lose my faith :(

Does anyone have any idea where we can get Insurance enrollment form and the insurance waiver that is listed on our portal Required and letters credit. we don't have it on the email with the marticulation information ........or it is something we gonna get in campus when class starts. just confused:confused::confused: Insurance Enrollment Form
binary_no_check.gif
Insurance Waiver/Copy Ins. CardInsurance Enrollment Form
binary_no_check.gif
Insurance Waiver/Copy Ins. Card

I have no idea. But it is good to learn bcz I might be at that stage soon. I have a strong feeling that and believe that I got in. However, I just have to wait. I haven't been waitlisted or rejected. So probably I think I am in. They are probably finding seats for me somehow.:)

However, everyone who interviewed on 4/19 and has not heard anything back, please keep me updated upon the response from lauren. Thanks!

Hi everyone. Congrats to those who have gotten in and good luck to those still waiting to hear. I am currently a P1 and have a room for rent in a 3 bed/2 bath house in Lakewood Ranch for $500/month. Alternatively, I'd be willing to transfer the entire lease to someone for the upcoming school year. It would be $1600 for the whole place...split between 3 people it's a pretty good deal :) e-mail [email protected] for pictures or more info!

Hi everyone. Congrats to those who have gotten in and good luck to those still waiting to hear. I am currently a P1 and have a room for rent in a 3 bed/2 bath house in Lakewood Ranch for $500/month. Alternatively, I'd be willing to transfer the entire lease to someone for the upcoming school year. It would be $1600 for the whole place...split between 3 people it's a pretty good deal :) e-mail [email protected] for pictures or more info!

$500 for a room in a house in Erie? The studio across Lecom is $450/month and 1 bed room is $550

$500 for a room in a house in Erie? The studio across Lecom is $450/month and 1 bed room is $550

I would rather live in 1 bedroom with $550 then $500 for 3 people. , more privacy on 1 bedroom house, am i right?

Does anyone have any idea where we can get Insurance enrollment form and the insurance waiver that is listed on our portal Required and letters credit. we don't have it on the email with the marticulation information ........or it is something we gonna get in campus when class starts. just confused:confused::confused: Insurance Enrollment Form
binary_no_check.gif
Insurance Waiver/Copy Ins. CardInsurance Enrollment Form
binary_no_check.gif
Insurance Waiver/Copy Ins. Card

I actually asked this a while back. Supposedly we're going to receive these forms closer to the start of term.

Is it just the people from 4/19 that are trying find out on their decision or people after that are still waiting? Has anyone found out after our interview that got in?:)

Oh no, this house is in Bradenton, not in Erie. It's in the Lakewood Ranch area only a 5 minute drive to campus. I think that housing prices are a bit higher here than in Erie, unfortunately. Also, I think some people do enjoy the idea of having roommates- it depends on the person. Plus a house offers benefits that many studio apartments don't- there is a garage, a yard (pets are allowed and I have dogs so for me this was a plus), washer/dryer, dishwasher (I know some studios have this too, but many I've looked at do not)... but thanks for responding, I just wanted to clear up the confusion about the location!

I would rather live in 1 bedroom with $550 then $500 for 3 people. , more privacy on 1 bedroom house, am i right?

I already responded to RoseBudLA explaining that the place is in Bradenton, not Erie, but just to give you guys an idea of the market down here, the new apartments that were built across the street from the school look very nice, but start at $950 for a 1 bedroom. From what I've seen around here, $1600 is in line with other 3 bedroom places.

does anyone know when the alternate list is ranked or when we can hear anything? I got an email saying they can accept up to the first day of class! are all the seats full already?

Seats r probably full, 2nd week of June they will rank theAlt list. Last yr it was 6/14 ish...

i dont know, they still have not given out their decisions to people from April yet..and it's already June

I was interviewed at 4/19 and got accepted today...:)

Omg this is ridiculous. This waiting is so stressful for the people inapril that havent heard nothing yet. U think the seats r full?

I got a phone call this morning around 8:30am and I was told to wait for the official letter which will be mail out today.

I still
Havent heard anything back yet! How long do I wait? I am from 4/19!

At least we should be notified that we are on alt list..but we don't even know that

This so ridiculous!! I don't even know where am I standing. Am I alt listed or rejected or got in? My status keep saying decision has not been made yet. 4/19 interviewed!

Ppl who havnt heard n thing yet... What are ur stats...?? Lik GPA and PCAT??

3.7 science gpa and 75 percent on the pcat. Bachelors degree in psychology and accounting. Overall 3.6

Fadaway... Unless u bombed ur interview, had a negative reference, r missing a prereq, or hav a felony on ur record then U can stop worrying... U would almost hav to purposely sabotage yourself to not get into a private school with those stats...

3.7 science gpa and 75 percent on the pcat. Bachelors degree in psychology and accounting. Overall 3.6

Great PCAT score! May I ask how did you study for PCAT exam? I am going to take it in Sept. Can you please advise? Thanks!

Study the Kaplan book. And take bunch of practice test on the website. Also study two months for it. I studied all summer eight hrs a day. I took it last September. I knew I was ready. But waiting for my status now is stressful. I know people bbeen saying relax And be patient. However it is a big decison of mg life. My Parents and Family always ask me and I feel so stupid bcz I haven't heard anything yet. I just wish they tell me soon as possible. I have big dreams that I have to accomplish. I just don't want to become a pharmacist but also a CPA. And a big business man. One quote my dad told me, "go big or go home!"

I just got in! Lauren called me! I am so happy! Thnks for everyone And giving me the hope to be patient! :)

Has anyone got accepted from the wait list yet? Also, is there a separate discussion board for the wait list? If so, will someone please send me the link?

I knew u had nothin to worry bout fadeaway... Congrats...

Thank you ccump! I appreciate the support! I hope u get in! and everyone else! I will pray for everyone! :love: