LECOM-Erie 03/05 interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

poormansDO

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody who interviewed at LECOM-Erie on 03/05 hear a decision yet? I think the committee met yesterday and made and mailed their decisions.

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed on 3/5. I haven't heard anything though. I will keep you posted.

Good luck! I heard pretty quickly after my interview, you probably won't have to wait too long.:)

Members don't see this ad :)
a buddy of mine got his letter about 10 days after the interview, so i know they reach a decision quickly.

I interviewed on 3/5. I haven't heard anything though. I will keep you posted.

Are you definitely going to LMU-DCOM? LECOM-Erie is definitely where I am going if I get accepted.

Are you definitely going to LMU-DCOM? LECOM-Erie is definitely where I am going if I get accepted.

I am actually torn. I just got accepted on Monday to LMU-DCOM -I think the school is going to be one of the best. I really like the people and the atmosphere. But I really would like to apply for the NHCS, but it is not availible to those who go to provisionally accredited schools. So that leaves me with LECOM, PCOM-GA, and WVSOM. I have not heard from LECOM, I am on hold at PCOM-GA, and I just interviewed a WVSOM on Wed.

With all this said, PCOM-GA is my first choice, I would go to LMU-DCOM instead of WVSOM, and LECOM is a hard one. If I had to choose between LMU-DCOM and LECOM, it would be a very, very tough decision. I would be choosing between the possibility of huge debt and no debt -based of course on whether I got the scholarship, which is a whole other issue.

So right now, I am just assuming that I am only getting accepted to LMU-DCOM and I am claiming their name :rolleyes: ;) :cool: