Lecom Erie class of 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
----------------------------------

I guess I didn't think it was that competitive. But my sister's friend told her they get like 1500 applications and interview less than half, then accept about half of those they interviewed and after all that back and forth you talked about, they have 143 students start every year. She said that it is very competitive. It's still my first choice, so I'll keep my fingers crossed. They were all so nice to us and it was a great day when I was there. I also like the idea of only going for 3 years. I don't need a summer break anyway. Thanks "aeron" for your help.

You are very welcome pharmdoc2017!

Same here. It was a very nice experience about the school and the people :) I'll keep my fingers crossed as well. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted students go ahead and join the Facebook group Parthvi Patel created...

I already joined...
Plzz accept my request :)
I have a question... Is anyone know that we can start on our intern hrs right now?

This thread seems a little quiet. Has anybody been interviewed and accepted or waitlisted recently?

I interviewed jan 28th and received my acceptance letter yesterday..it was not a wait list or alternate, just acceptance which means spots must have opened up…however I have chosen to go to the University of Cincinnati already, which opens up yet another spot..good luck to everyone still waiting

Reactions: 1 user
I interviewed jan 28th and received my acceptance letter yesterday..it was not a wait list or alternate, just acceptance which means spots must have opened up…however I have chosen to go to the University of Cincinnati already, which opens up yet another spot..good luck to everyone still waiting

were you previously wait listed or on the alternate list?? And congrats on the University of Cincinnati!

Just got accepted for C/O 2017! I'm looking for a roommate, guy preferably a non-smoker. I'm trying to get the hammock at mill creek apartments (dual master bedroom apartment). If you're interested, let me know.

Just got accepted for C/O 2017! I'm looking for a roommate, guy preferably a non-smoker. I'm trying to get the hammock at mill creek apartments (dual master bedroom apartment). If you're interested, let me know.
When did you interview if I may ask....How long did you wait? I interviewed last week of February and I am still waiting.

By the way CONGRATS!!!

Hi everyone, congrats on being accepted! I am looking for anyone interested in taking over my townhouse (already furnished). It is a great place and you would like it here. It is 5 minutes away from Lecom (Driving). There is an outside pool and we have a back balcony. The townhouse has 2 bedrooms and one and a half bathrooms. There is basement with a washer and dryer. We have 3 beds, 2 couches, one sofa bed, a center table, two side tables, a tv stand, a kitchen table with four chairs and two office desks with chairs. Please PM me for additional information and if you are interested then I could email you pictures or set up an appointment where you can come see the place for yourself. Thanks for your time and best of luck in pursuing your pharmacy degree!!!!

Last edited:
Hey guys i had an interview this week on tuesday 04/8/2014. as of today friday 04/11/2014, they have reached a decision and i will be be receiving my letter in 10 days. I'm really scared because it took only a couple days(3 days) for them to reach a decision. Also, i saw they already had 143 students as of january. I'm also worried because i didnt take the PCAT. I'm really worried. can anyone who tell me what this mean?

How could you learn that they already had 143 students? If that what they told you, it means if you are accepted you will be placed in either waitlist or alternate list because they have no more seat available for now.

They usually make their decision on Monday or Tuesday of the week or the following week that you got your interview. It does not really mean anything. It is just the way they work. They will send you a letter with an official decision from the dean within 10 days.

has anyone been accepted off the wait list or alternate list yet??

Hello everyone, I am looking for a female roommate for a 2 bedroom apt at Laurel springs which is located right across the street. Rent is $377.50 plus electricity and wifi. Message me if interested. Thanks.

Hello everyone,

Just wonder have anyone got accepted from the alternate list yet? Thanks

If anybody is still looking for a place to live or would like a place closer to campus and be able to save money on gas/transportation, I have a room available in my apartment at Laurel Springs across the street from the school. Rent is $750 total (your part would be $375) plus electric and Internet (no more than $50 for both most of the year). The apartment is 2-bedroom, 1 bathroom, does NOT allow dogs or cats and is non-smoking (if you smoke, you're free to do so outside). Gender, age and whether you're a pharmacy or medical student doesn't matter. If you're looking for a place or know somebody looking, just email me at [email protected] and I'll give you more information and can send you pictures of the apartment. Room is available immediately (continent on approval from apartment complex....very easy process). Serious inquiries only.

Last edited: