LECOM Erie, PA C/O 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Thank you for your encouragement. I have not scheduled my interview date yet. I wonder why they don't have Saturdays available. All I see are Tuesdays in Nov and Dec. I'm from Stockton, so I have to fly there too.

I see the same dates, and I dislike those dates. They are Tuesdays and I have classes on Tuesday.:( I want Saturdays.
Maybe, you can contact them and ask if they can provide sat or friday interviews?

Members don't see this ad.

Interview date set for Nov 13th.

For those who are interested, available interview dates are...

Nov. 6th 13th, 20th
Dec 4th, 11th, 18th

Not too sure on the December dates cause I can't go back to see it anymore o_O Maybe someone else can confirm when they go in to schedule an interview.

Best of luck to everyone who has not heard yet, and looking forward to meeting some of you on the 13th. :p If you are invited to interview, make sure to send them a confirmation email. I'll be flying from California too, :eek:

Are these the only dates that they are interviewing? And why do some people get automatic sched and some get to pick the date?

Question about the interview. I know they did group interview last year.
Do they interview as group or one-on-one this year? For people who get invited, do they tell you?

Members don't see this ad :)
Are these the only dates that they are interviewing? And why do some people get automatic sched and some get to pick the date?

Wow you're right. Some people get to schedule their interview and some just get a date scheduled for you... o_O I wonder why... I do believe those were the only dates available- at least they were the only ones I could see. You might want to contact LECOM for a clarification though >,<

I went to http://www.visiteriepa.com/ to check out some scenes.
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=852037 <-- Student doctor thread on LECOM c/o 2015. Reading through this answered lot of my questions.

@eskyesther, I'm from San Diego =D We'll be flying long long time :laugh:

Last edited:
Do you guys know how long the interview is going to be? Approximately what time we will be done? I plan to fly back on the interview day so that I don't miss another day of classes. I scheduled mine on Nov. 20th. I'm flying from Sacramento area, so I had to leave early (around 6:00 a.m) on the 19th. I am hoping that I can catch a late afternoon flight back on the 20th.

Wow you're right. Some people get to schedule their interview and some just get a date scheduled for you... o_O I wonder why... I do believe those were the only dates available- at least they were the only ones I could see. You might want to contact LECOM for a clarification though >,<

I went to http://www.visiteriepa.com/ to check out some scenes.
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=852037 <-- Student doctor thread on LECOM c/o 2015. Reading through this answered lot of my questions.

@eskyesther, I'm from San Diego =D We'll be flying long long time :laugh:
@oogin!!

YUP long fly! Are u from UCSD too?
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/member.php?u=274586

>,< I'm a post-bac but I did take all my pre-req courses at UCSD and SDSU.

Bah anticipation is killing me... I want to get this interview over and done with already o_O

Last edited:
>,< I'm a post-bac but I did take all my pre-req courses at UCSD and SDSU.

Bah anticipation is killing me... I want to get this interview over and done with already o_O
NICE =D
Same here. But Im more nervous about the PCAT in like 2 weeks!!
Keep me updated! =D Good luck with everything

Thanks! Good luck with you too!!! :D

Since ur flying from CA. Have u booked ur flight ticket yet? Im not sure which airline and airport would be cheapest.
Still thinking about how to go about this:confused:. Since the interview starts at 10am, Im not sure if I could just fly there on the same day? I think it takes about 4 hours to fly there, so maybe not possible.

What is ur plan?

Since ur flying from CA. Have u booked ur flight ticket yet? Im not sure which airline and airport would be cheapest.
Still thinking about how to go about this:confused:. Since the interview starts at 10am, Im not sure if I could just fly there on the same day? I think it takes about 4 hours to fly there, so maybe not possible.

What is ur plan?

I book all my flights through hotwire, expedia, cheaptickets and other online booking sites. I usually rent cars and hotels through them too. If I were you, I would try to get there at least a day in advance so you can spend a night in a hotel and go in for the interview more refreshed. Can you imagine how sad it would be if your plane gets delayed and you miss your interview? :eek:

I have not booked my flight to Erie yet. >,< I'm kinda procrastinating cause it's in November.

Does anyone know when school starts? I looked online but did not see the exact month.

What is ur plan?

Hi eskyesther,
I scheduled my interview on Nov. 20th. I am flying from Sacramento, CA on Nov. 18th night. I'll arrive in Erie on Nov. 19th morning. My departing and returning has two stops each, and each flight is more than 10 hours long including lay-over time :(. I booked my flight through priceline and it's the cheapest I found comparing to expedia, hotwire etc. I think you should consider booking a room in one of the hotels listed from the link that LECOM sent us. These hotels provide transportation from Erie International Airport to the hotel, from the hotel to LECOM, and from LECOM to airport.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi eskyesther,
I scheduled my interview on Nov. 20th. I am flying from Sacramento, CA on Nov. 18th night. I'll arrive in Erie on Nov. 19th morning. My departing and returning has two stops each, and each flight is more than 10 hours long including lay-over time :(. I booked my flight through priceline and it's the cheapest I found comparing to expedia, hotwire etc. I think you should consider booking a room in one of the hotels listed from the link that LECOM sent us. These hotels provide transportation from Erie International Airport to the hotel, from the hotel to LECOM, and from LECOM to airport.

Thank you for your post!! I haven't book my flight yet. My interview is on Nov 13th. :eek: 10 hrs!! OMG I was just hoping there will be a flight that goes directly from SF to Eire, PA, but I guess not. I did some research and the nearest airport is the Eire International Airport. Not sure if SF airlines will fly there. :xf: Hope it does.

I book all my flights through hotwire, expedia, cheaptickets and other online booking sites. I usually rent cars and hotels through them too. If I were you, I would try to get there at least a day in advance so you can spend a night in a hotel and go in for the interview more refreshed. Can you imagine how sad it would be if your plane gets delayed and you miss your interview? :eek:

I have not booked my flight to Erie yet. >,< I'm kinda procrastinating cause it's in November.

:p Yes, wouldn't want to miss my interview lol. I haven't book my flight either. Same procrastinating :laugh:. Keep me updated! I look forward to seeing you on the interview. :D

Has anyone who has completed all their applications for Erie not received an interview offer?

I was contacted about a week ago to schedule an interview and I set one up for November 6th!

Does anybody have interview at LECOM florida and Erie? if so are you going to both and what dates? :)

I scheduled my interview at Erie for Nov. 13! I'll be flying in from Hawaii :/ I did get an offer to interview at Bradenton too, but they selected the date (Nov. 1) for me. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to try to re-schedule the interview at Bradenton. Good luck to everyone!

I scheduled my interview at Erie for Nov. 13! I'll be flying in from Hawaii :/ I did get an offer to interview at Bradenton too, but they selected the date (Nov. 1) for me. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to try to re-schedule the interview at Bradenton. Good luck to everyone!
Hi,

My interview is on Nov 13th too!! So I will see you there! =D. I was wondering do you know wut time will the interview be over? Im flying from California and I want to fly back on the same time but I need to know what time does will the interview will be over, so I am book my flight.

Thx

I have a intvw at both! beyond blessed and elated. see everyone there!

congratulations!! I am submitting October 1st!! I hope to be joining you all!

Hi,

My interview is on Nov 13th too!! So I will see you there! =D. I was wondering do you know wut time will the interview be over? Im flying from California and I want to fly back on the same time but I need to know what time does will the interview will be over, so I am book my flight.

Thx

Well, the interview at Bradenton is supposed to last about 5 hours, so I would think Erie will be similar; however, if I were you, I would just e-mail Angela and ask her if she can give you a specific time.

overall 2.80
science 2.80
PCAT 92 composite
4.0 in the past 100 quarter units
B.S. Biology
120 volunteer hrs in a pharmacy
70 volunteer hrs in the emergency department
currently working as a tutor for high school and college kids for bio, chem, physics, and math

i've been "currently under review by the admissions committee" for 3 weeks now! ahhh the dreaded waiting game.

Can someone give me some feedback on the application process. I just esubmitted through pharmcas. How long did it take for your apps to be verified then after that how long did it take to receive the supplemental application. Also, how do you get the supplemental app?

u apply to pharmcas, i applied early so i was verified really quick like a few days, but usually its about 5 weeks (per pharmcas), you get verified, they mail ur stuff out, and lecom send u a supplemental shortly after, then u see what is left to complete if anything, and then if they like, lecom offers a invite. i got a invite to both within a day or two of the supplemental being submitted but i applied very early, beginning of august. so it may take u a little longer, good luck!!!

Hey guys just wanted some feedback on whats a good way to answer why you want to attend this campus?

Have an interview set for the 20th.

Anyone actually from the area and have any good ideas for sight seeing and attractions?

I tried searching online but there wasn't too much. Thinking about making the trek out to buffalo and niagara falls if there isn't anything closer...

Have an interview set for the 20th.

Anyone actually from the area and have any good ideas for sight seeing and attractions?

I tried searching online but there wasn't too much. Thinking about making the trek out to buffalo and niagara falls if there isn't anything closer...

Thats a good idea, I was thinking about maybe going to canada if it isnt too far

Hi everyone, quick question... When I submitted my supplemental app online, I tried to pay but it declined my card which definitely for sure has enough money and shouldn't be declined. They sent me an email telling me NOT to resubmit and to wait a day or two for them to send another way to pay.
It's been like 3 days, haven't heard anything... Anyone else have this problem?

Has anyone heard anything yet? When is the first interview date? Also does anyone know how many people are at each date?

Has anyone heard anything yet? When is the first interview date? Also does anyone know how many people are at each date?

I think the first interview date is November 6th

Yay!! My interview is scheduled for November 13th. Looks like I'll be seeing some of you guys there. Can't wait.

Just completed my application on last Thursday! LECOM is my first choice due to the cost and 3-year program.

How soon can I expect to receive an invitation to interview? :)

The first interview is on November 6?

Does anyone know who to contact about the application process at Erie?

If so, can someone post their name and email

I know that. I have a question about the supplemental.

So my portal status says congratulations you have been selected for an interview and it also says that I will be notified by email to select an interview date. I haven't received the email tho. Does this mean I have been selected or a glitch in the system?

The portal seems update fast, before they send out emails.