LECOM ERIE pharmacy VS D'youville Pharmacy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jackjola

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, everyone
I currently was accepted to both LECOM ERIE pharmacy and D'youville Pharmacy.
I am from NY, So I would love to work in NY if it is possible to get a job by the time I graduate, so I will be working to get NY pharmacy license.

Can anyone help me to choose which school i should choose over?
please help me out
I have paid deposit for D'youville already and i will need to pay for LECOM if I end up going there.

D'youville, pro and cons
1. 4 years, tuition of about 28.000*4 years = 120,000 bucks by the time I graduate + housing and other
2. Small class(75), I will have better social life with other students and professors
3. Familar place I have lived in buffalo for my undergraduate.
4. New york state
5. D'youville has nice rotation program which I like a most about, it gives opportunity to choose rotation place around my home, NYC
6. 3 years of curriculum + 1 year rotation
7. winter, summer, spring break
8 D'youville provides lots of rotation hours.
9. Provides on campus housing which is kinda expensive , $800 per months
10. But the status is CANDIDATE

LECOM erie pros and cons
1. 3 years, tuition of about 23,000*3 years = 70,000 bucks by the time I graduate. + housing and other + DEFINITELY NEED A CAR FOR THIS SCHOOL
2. LECOM erie do lottery rotation and I need to go to rotation where they choose most likely.
3. Need a car for LECOM erie more than D'youville.
4. No social life from what I heard. just studying
5. 2 years of curriculum + 1 year roation
6. 1 week break from winter, 1 month break during summer
7. Lecom Erie provides 750 hours of rotation to graduate, and I need to find my own intern hours of 750 hours to get licensed in PA
8. No on campus housing, I need to find my own place
9. Gets out year earlier and will be able to find a job earlier.
10. Large class(150)
11. FULL ACCREDITATED

Can anyone help me to choose which school will be better, or people who goes to school any one of these school to support which school will be better to go?
I also do not know which school will provide better job opportuniites but I believed D'youville will be since it is small class and I thought each students can help each other out
Please help me out.
Can you please tell me hows the life and how you like it there and HOW EASY IS TO FIND ROTATION AND WHAT HAPPENS IF I CAN NOT FIND ANYWHERE?
Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Hi
Hello, everyone
I currently was accepted to both LECOM ERIE pharmacy and D'youville Pharmacy.
I am from NY, So I would love to work in NY if it is possible to get a job by the time I graduate, so I will be working to get NY pharmacy license.

Can anyone help me to choose which school i should choose over?
please help me out
I have paid deposit for D'youville already and i will need to pay for LECOM if I end up going there.

D'youville, pro and cons
1. 4 years, tuition of about 28.000*4 years = 120,000 bucks by the time I graduate + housing and other
2. Small class(75), I will have better social life with other students and professors
3. Familar place I have lived in buffalo for my undergraduate.
4. New york state
5. D'youville has nice rotation program which I like a most about, it gives opportunity to choose rotation place around my home, NYC
6. 3 years of curriculum + 1 year rotation
7. winter, summer, spring break
8 D'youville provides lots of rotation hours.
9. Provides on campus housing which is kinda expensive , $800 per months
10. But the status is CANDIDATE

LECOM erie pros and cons
1. 3 years, tuition of about 23,000*3 years = 70,000 bucks by the time I graduate. + housing and other + DEFINITELY NEED A CAR FOR THIS SCHOOL
2. LECOM erie do lottery rotation and I need to go to rotation where they choose most likely.
3. Need a car for LECOM erie more than D'youville.
4. No social life from what I heard. just studying
5. 2 years of curriculum + 1 year roation
6. 1 week break from winter, 1 month break during summer
7. Lecom Erie provides 750 hours of rotation to graduate, and I need to find my own intern hours of 750 hours to get licensed in PA
8. No on campus housing, I need to find my own place
9. Gets out year earlier and will be able to find a job earlier.
10. Large class(150)
11. FULL ACCREDITATED

Can anyone help me to choose which school will be better, or people who goes to school any one of these school to support which school will be better to go?
I also do not know which school will provide better job opportuniites but I believed D'youville will be since it is small class and I thought each students can help each other out
Please help me out.
Can you please tell me hows the life and how you like it there and HOW EASY IS TO FIND ROTATION AND WHAT HAPPENS IF I CAN NOT FIND ANYWHERE?
Thank you[/quote

Hi there! I was curious to see which school u decided on! I got accepted at lecom too, so I was wondering if u did go there how life was at lecom. Best of luck to u in rx school!