LECOM Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

saayyraahh

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
Just wondering how long has LECOM taken to get back to you about an interview once you got the email/text that your application was under review? I understand that there is no set in stone time frame but I'm just wondering what the general consensus is?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, I did get an interview. I interviewed very early on, so mine was longer than 30 days. They told us that all interviews starting in October will be granted a decision in 30 days.

Hello everyone :) so did you guys got an interview yet???

did you get accepted for pharmacy school at lecom???

Yes, I did get an interview. I interviewed very early on, so mine was longer than 30 days. They told us that all interviews starting in October will be granted a decision in 30 days.
did you get accepted for pharmacy school at lecom???

Hi,
I just got my an email for an for interview in April at Erie-Pharmacy ; would anyone like to give me tips on how the interview is going to be like? Also, I haven't finished my prerequisites, yet. Would l automatically be put me on the waitlist? Thank-you for your time!

Hi,
I just got my an email for an for interview in April at Erie-Pharmacy ; would anyone like to give me tips on how the interview is going to be like? Also, I haven't finished my prerequisites, yet. Would l automatically be put me on the waitlist? Thank-you for your time!

You're in the Pre-DO forum, not Pre-Pharm, so you're unlikely to get an answer, unfortunately.
Good luck!