LECOM Lake Erie Campus

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

elipscombs

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to see if any of you have interviewed at the LECOM Lake Erie campus or if anyone actually goes there. HOw is the school, the interviews, and how do you like it overall.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

isn't this the CHEAPEST pharmacy school out there? 19k for 3 years isn't a bad deal! I would go there if they accept me! :D

isn't this the CHEAPEST pharmacy school out there? 19k for 3 years isn't a bad deal! I would go there if they accept me! :D

19k? I think they told us something like 27k when I interviewed there!

Members don't see this ad :)
Lecom is not a bad school at all.
But the 3-year program will for sure burn you out.
You have only a 2week break per year if I remember and you have test every week.
If you have never been a fulltime student, don't go to Lecom. If you think you can handle it, go for it!
Tuition is not that cheap at all if you compare to other schools in PA.
Good luck to those who got accepted. :)

Lecom is not a bad school at all.
But the 3-year program will for sure burn you out.
You have only a 2week break per year if I remember and you have test every week.
If you have never been a fulltime student, don't go to Lecom. If you think you can handle it, go for it!
Tuition is not that cheap at all if you compare to other schools in PA.
Good luck to those who got accepted. :)

Which colleges are cheaper than LECOM's 21k in PA? I think 21k is on the lower end for pharmacy tutition I know. All the school's other than LECOM that I applied to cost 7k-10k more than lecom for tutition alone.

Which colleges are cheaper than LECOM's 21k in PA? I think 21k is on the lower end for pharmacy tutition I know. All the school's other than LECOM that I applied to cost 7k-10k more than lecom for tutition alone.

I think Lecom pharmacy school is the cheapest PRIVATE school b/c its only three years...so 21*3= 63K. Most schools cost AT LEAST 25K and thats for FOUR years so 100K!:eek:

UNC if you are instate is 15K a year....so thats 60K, but you have to be instate. ;) But you are in school for 4 years...you are losing a year's worth of earning potential...LECOM allows you to get out a year early so add 110K to your total cost.:laugh:

The only drawback about Lecom is the location...PA is COLD...I am from the south and hate cold weather.