LECOM Post-bacc 2014-2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
To the people who just completed this program, was there an option to matriculate to the FL campus if you're a FL resident?

To the people who just completed this program, was there an option to matriculate to the FL campus if you're a FL resident?
I was told that about 5-8 people are allowed to go to Florida from the post bacc each year

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad :)
I am one of the few who went down to FL.

How does it work? Do you just ask them before the interview or do you have to let them know beforehand? Do they give preference to people with the highest grades? to FL residents?

How does it work? Do you just ask them before the interview or do you have to let them know beforehand? Do they give preference to people with the highest grades? to FL residents?

Yes before the interview you fill out a form listing your top 3 choices of campus and programs (PBL, DSP, LDP). It boils down to your grades, whether or not you are from FL, and number of seats at the florida campus. I was not from FL and was still accepted. I had a fairly decent GPA first semester (so it could have possibly factored in).

Yes before the interview you fill out a form listing your top 3 choices of campus and programs (PBL, DSP, LDP). It boils down to your grades, whether or not you are from FL, and number of seats at the florida campus. I was not from FL and was still accepted. I had a fairly decent GPA first semester (so it could have possibly factored in).

Thanks, about how many people from your class went to the FL campus?

So proud to say that I got accepted here!!!

So proud to say that I got accepted here!!!
congrats! When did you apply/decision made (if you don't mind)? I applied on the 18th and I keep refreshing to see whether or not a decision has been made