****Legitimate UoP Class of 2017 Thread****

any news from this school?

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone else interviewing this Thursday??

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if UoP notifies people about scholarships along with an admissions offer, or do they do they do it later in the year?

Does anyone know if UoP notifies people about scholarships along with an admissions offer, or do they do they do it later in the year?
I saw one person in last year's thread who got a scholarship offer along with their admissions offer.

For those of you that have alrady interviewed at UOP, has anyone's AADSAS status changed? I still have "Invited for Interview"

For those of you that have alrady interviewed at UOP, has anyone's AADSAS status changed? I still have "Invited for Interview"
me too! Last year their statuses didn't change to "check back Dec 3" until Dec 1st

mine is still "invited for interview" as well

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone know if UOP calls, emails, or updates the status via AADSAS? I remember Kathy saying that they will probably call in the morning, but don't remember her mentioning when they plan to update the AADSAS statuses or send out an email. Anyone know?

Does anyone know if UOP calls, emails, or updates the status via AADSAS? I remember Kathy saying that they will probably call in the morning, but don't remember her mentioning when they plan to update the AADSAS statuses or send out an email. Anyone know?
They call Stan said! Last year they updated AADSAS as well tho if you look at their thread.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got the phone call!! Accepted

Reactions: 2 users
Has anyone who has interviewed not gotten a call yet?

Are they still calling or are they done?

I haven't been called yet... waiting on pins and needles! Last name starts with J and I interviewed in September.

I got a call as well, but my last name starts with E, keep the hope alive guys!

No :( and I thought I did best at UoP among other schools that I interviewed.

I guess we're in it together then. I haven't gotten a call either :/ Hopefully, they're still making calls. When did you interview?

I guess we're in it together then. I haven't gotten a call either :/ Hopefully, they're still making calls. When did you interview?
Has anyone from 11/21 interview received a call yet? They said it might take a couple of days extra for us since we were the last interview

My interview was early November...still no call :/

got a call....now about 25 min ago. Last name starts with N. Good luck guys. Congrats

Reactions: 1 user
I got my call about 2 hours ago now, but my pre-dent friend got the call about 20 mins ago and her last name starts with a B, so I'm pretty sure it is out of order.

Hope for today going down exponentially... sigh.

A huge congrats to everyone who was accepted today!!!

I just cancelled my interview in January... so another slot is open! :) I think there is still a LOT of hope for everyone who didn't get the good news today. This is a phenomenal school, and it was a hard decision for me. Best of luck to everyone!

Reactions: 1 user
Did anyone with a November interview get the call from UOP?

God accepted! Interview on Oct 10. I am from Canada!

Congrats everbody!!
If we didn't get accepted today does that mean we're rejected/waitlisted?

Gonna decline my acceptance today. So if any of you are on the waitlist, a spot just opened up for you

Congrats everbody!!
If we didn't get accepted today does that mean we're rejected/waitlisted?

"We hope you had an enjoyable holiday. As you know, dental schools across the nation today will be extending offers of admissions to their predoctoral programs. Unfortunately, due to the recent student / holiday break at Pacific Dugoni, your interview file is pending with the Executive Admissions Committee.
We appreciate your understanding and apologize for the inconvenience. Please rest assured that we are doing everything we can to expedite the process."

THIS EMAIL IS WHAT I GOT FROM UOP DUGONI

Last edited:
"We hope you had an enjoyable holiday. As you know, dental schools across the nation today will be extending offers of admissions to their predoctoral programs. Unfortunately, due to the recent student / holiday break at Pacific Dugoni, your interview file is pending with the Executive Admissions Committee.
We appreciate your understanding and apologize for the inconvenience. Please rest assured that we are doing everything we can to expedite the process."

THIS IS EMAIL IS WHAT I GOT FROM UOP DUGONI
JJspin, what day did you interview?