less than a week left

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AbuJadenDO

Soon2beOB
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
til step 2
and i just don't care anymore...is that bad?
i thought i'd be cramming like crazy during the last week of test prep but i'm so over it.
so sick of secrets, step up and usmle world...reading the kaplan q book makes me wanna yack

SICK OF IT! :eek:

Members don't see this ad.

I'm so with you. I come to the library acting like I'm going to hole up in a cubby hole and pound out some USMLEWorld, when in actuality I play on the internet, on SDN...not like I don't have internet at the house, guess it makes me feel better or something. take mine on saturday and couldn't be more ready to put this thing behind me

til step 2
and i just don't care anymore...is that bad?
i thought i'd be cramming like crazy during the last week of test prep but i'm so over it.
so sick of secrets, step up and usmle world...reading the kaplan q book makes me wanna yack

SICK OF IT! :eek:

I hear ya, I take my exam on sat. I'm just rereading First Aid really focusing on the Diagnosis and Treatment sections. Also hitting Deja hard. I just dont want to take this thing again. I guess the fear is pushing me forward...
Good luck man!!

ur hittin deja hard and reviewing FA and you're 'over it'???
man i'd hate to see how hardcore you were if you weren't 'over it'

;)

Members don't see this ad :)
Good luck guys!

Has anyone heard of Goljan doing anything for Step 2?? I really liked his path rapid review for Step 1.

Good luck guys!

Has anyone heard of Goljan doing anything for Step 2?? I really liked his path rapid review for Step 1.

they're out there if you look for em but i dont recommend his step 2 material AT ALL!

he goes on way too many tangents which are rarely funny or even educational plus the sound quality is poor...i made a few hours in up until he started acidbase and then said screw that!

Good luck guys!

Actually, I thought they were lousy at first too, but I started listening to them just before the test because I was sick of everything else. I was listening to them the morning of the test and there were at least two questions that came straight out of his mouth and I wouldn't have known the answer otherwise.

They're cheap and they're a change of pace.

ur hittin deja hard and reviewing FA and you're 'over it'???
man i'd hate to see how hardcore you were if you weren't 'over it'

;)

I'm officially "over it" I'm seriously sick of studying. I'm just worried that Im gonna fail this thing. I feel like I know a ton of stuff but there is also some stuff I dont know. I know I should fine tune the stuff I dont know well but honestly Im sick of it!!
I just hope I pass!!!