Letter of recommendation for re-applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mck1110

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know that your LORs do not carry over for re-applicants on AADSAS, and I was wondering if I can keep all my LORs in interfolio and just send my LORs to AADSAS again if I have to reapply. Would that work? I do not want to keep bothering professors and dentists for reuploading my LORs to the AADSAS again if I apply.

Members don't see this ad.

I know that your LORs do not carry over for re-applicants on AADSAS, and I was wondering if I can keep all my LORs in interfolio and just send my LORs to AADSAS again if I have to reapply. Would that work? I do not want to keep bothering professors and dentists for reuploading my LORs to the AADSAS again if I apply.

Yep! Interfolio will store your letters; if you think you'll need to use them again, I'd definitely buy the 3-year version.

Even if you buy the 1-year version, I think they still hold your letters for 5 years. You'll have to pay to sign up again, though, so it's cheaper to buy the longer option.